• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Alden Thread for 2019 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

barto78

Reaction score
Anyone know of a place where i can currently find a pair of #8 SWB's w/ antique edging and double oak sole, Plaza last size 10d. I have checked all the major stores/site i know to look and i can't find them. I think Brogue has a pre-order for early 2020, but i'd prefer not to wait 6 months. Places i've checked:

AoM
AoC
B&M
Brogue
Leffot
ShoeMart
LeatherSoul

Last edited:

AEShoeMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a place where i can currently find a pair of #8 SWB's w/ antique edging and double oak sole, Plaza last size 10d. I have checked all the major stores/site i know to look and i can't find them. B&M has a pre-order for early 2020, but i'd prefer not to wait 6 months. Places i've checked:

AoM
AoC
B&M
Leffot
ShoeMart
LeatherSoul
Not sure if you can do a 10.5D in plaza, but these are on Ebay and might be an option if you can swing a 10.5. They aren't my listing, but the listing of a fellow forum member that I'm sure you could get connected with if they would happen to work.

barto78

Reaction score
Not sure if you can do a 10.5D in plaza, but these are on Ebay and might be an option if you can swing a 10.5. They aren't my listing, but the listing of a fellow forum member that I'm sure you could get connected with if they would happen to work.
Thanks for the heads up. I wish i could do 10.5, but that is a bit too big for me.

aero25

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good ol' Indy 401 today.
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190814070830255_COVER-01.jpeg

Aarondb4

Reaction score
Had the pleasure of making my first visit to an Alden retailer last week. Visited Steve Yoo at Gentlemen's Footwear in San Diego. Living in Idaho doesn't give me any access to local Aldens so it was fun to see an Alden shop in person.

sterlingindigo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had the pleasure of making my first visit to an Alden retailer last week. Visited Steve Yoo at Gentlemen's Footwear in San Diego. Living in Idaho doesn't give me any access to local Aldens so it was fun to see an Alden shop in person.

View attachment 1223698
Steve is great!

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.