• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Alden Thread for 2019 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hooray, word from Yenni the Sasso boots have arrived!
Last I heard they were delayed until August. And now they are here. nice surprise.
Beat me to it!!! Last I had heard (from Yenni) was August deliver, and now they are here! I REALLY need to sell off some stuff to make room :)

jamesnyc

Reaction score
Shops have their own make ups that are made as they are given allocations. It could be as few as 12 pair a year. You'll need to find a shop with a style you like and get on their waiting list. Depending on the color/model, you could be waiting a few years. I suggest building a relationship with a shop through purchases as well.
There's no MTO with Alden, and GMTOs would be organized through your relationship with a shop.
Thank you for your answer. That’s why Alden shoes are so special, I should build a relationship with shop first, thanks!

sterlingindigo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up these green grasshoppers recently from @IronRiceBowl (thank you sir) and just getting around to posting. Copley last, 270 flex welt. They were a makeup for a store in Mexico called The Silver Deer. I should mention they sent him the wrong size and did not reply to his request for exchange. Anyway, I’m very pleased with the darker shade. For Alden accuracy, is it called Hunting or Hunter Green? I’ve seen it both ways.
DABE6A7E-7708-4CA7-8187-74AE2039A857.jpeg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.