• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2019 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Giving wife ride to work this morning and didn't feel like lacing boots yet
IMG_4958.jpeg

jnik

Reaction score
BOGO on Woodlore combination trees on their website today, through the 28th.

jnik

Reaction score
After two days of "trying on" my Brooks LHS, which were exceptionally snug at the start, the right foot feels great. Still some work to do on the left but it looks promising.

Giving the feet a rest today with one of my most comfortable makeups, WTB x TSM

20190221_082755.jpg

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm wearing my new BB unlined LHS right now. They're snug but not uncomfortable.

BTW, if anyone is trying to double dip and ordered more from BB with the BC1818 code but getting rejected, delete your brooks brothers cookies, and try again. Also maybe don't sign in to your account and just use paypal or other checkout.

jnik

Reaction score
It appears that there is one lonely color 8 LHS in what could be my size at the Brooks Brothers nearest to my office. I guess I have no choice but to go try it on after work.
Do it!

schweezly

Reaction score
It appears that there is one lonely color 8 LHS in what could be my size at the Brooks Brothers nearest to my office. I guess I have no choice but to go try it on after work.

Good luck. One downtown a few months ago said they had the unlined chukka. I showed up and they couldn’t find it. Might want to call ahead

St Hubbins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don’t wait until after work it might be gone. Go now!
Good luck. One downtown a few months ago said they had the unlined chukka. I showed up and they couldn’t find it. Might want to call ahead
Good advice. I will be calling ahead to have them confirm it’s there and set it aside for me. Phone first!

Anyone know how long the BC1818 code is good? This might be a matter of grabbing the shoes at this excellent price and taking advantage of the return policy to make up my mind about it.

DWH

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m glad you came to us for encouragement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads