• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 3: Yeossal handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 2nd auction is for a pair of handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees courtesy of Yeossal. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Alden Thread for 2019 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a pair of Indy boots that are several years old. As you can see, the thread is coming apart. This happened a few years back and I basically quit wearing them. Do you guys think this can be repaired? This threading is purely decorative I believe on the Indy boot. View attachment 1292261
Alden will fix it you send it to them. I'm sure others could as well

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ironclad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How many of you check the weather religiously each evening and morning before work to determine the best Alden option for the upcoming day, and then build your outfit around your shoes (and not the other way around)?

Asking for a friend...

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How many of you check the weather religiously each evening and morning before work to determine the best Alden option for the upcoming day, and then build your outfit around your shoes (and not the other way around)?

Asking for a friend...
Tell your friend that it's not uncommon, has happened here........got to go weather is on local tv.

smfdoc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Asking for a friend...
You are asking that question as if there is another way to approach the daily selection of shoes. There is not.

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Asking for a friend...
I can think of one guy that does that... ;)

smfdoc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My whiskey LWBs arrived today and they are just flawless. Whoever made them really knew what they were doing. Pictures when they get worn.

CTYGGG

Reaction score
Whoah, good to see you back my man !
I'm sorry to hear about the cut on the Aldens.
I've never had that happen. Hopefully someone on the forum can give some advice.

Hope to see you around the Forum more!
Hi Sazon, Alden thread is just like home not matter how long you’re away when you return you feel right at ease. I’ll have to get in the habit of posting again, photobucket put the brakes on free image hosting so I’d need a new host and instructions on how to post a pic again, it’s been awhile and life has been busy. :)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 129 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 236 31.9%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 117 15.8%
  • 31 - 40