• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

parasolt

Reaction score
Just tried the new DC NST boots and it was great! Really can not turn down the temptation of NST boots.

Have a great weekend gents! 834D227D-B6CF-4625-8753-140A5550CB7F.jpeg

AMD500

Reaction score
Little maintenance (aka damp cloth and brushing) for the natty indy boots today. These are my work horse boots, construction site etc. All the mud/dust etc comes off easy. Unfortunately the dark stains on thes sides are from my desk chair rubbing. Any advice on getting these out? Crazy that the white collar part of my job is the toughest on my footwear.

20181216_092443.jpg

sterlingindigo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Little maintenance (aka damp cloth and brushing) for the natty indy boots today. These are my work horse boots, construction site etc. All the mud/dust etc comes off easy. Unfortunately the dark stains on thes sides are from my desk chair rubbing. Any advice on getting these out? Crazy that the white collar part of my job is the toughest on my footwear.

View attachment 1090348
I’d start with a mild cleaner conditioner like VSC and see how that goes. If stubborn maybe try renovateur but be careful not to go too far past the rub or you may take some color out.

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DAMN, those are all nice LHS's.

Stunning lineup.
You’ll be hard pressed to find ravellos or anything else that look as good as your whiskey.

Always appreciate the words guys, thanks.

I am more annoyed that they literally plagerized my narrative. All done without asking me.

-Mike

This is just bad on so many levels. Really hope this is not an SF member.

They look great! I’ve owned a lot of Whiskey Shell throughout the years. They all darken with time and these look exceptional Shawnc. Nice repair work.. can’t tell anything out of order, beautiful shoe. Wear and enjoy in good health my brother..

You are certainly an SME on whiskey shell Chip. I had to do some work on the finishing but I am pleased with the overall outcome.

First wearing. Man these are good.
View attachment 1090311

Great boots Matt but it will be some time before I can look at one of your pic's without seeing Jim's shot of you taking the pic on IG.

Misterg12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Always appreciate the words guys, thanks.

This is just bad on so many levels. Really hope this is not an SF member.

You are certainly an SME on whiskey shell Chip. I had to do some work on the finishing but I am pleased with the overall outcome.

Great boots Matt but it will be some time before I can look at one of your pic's without seeing Jim's shot of you taking the pic on IG.
lol . Burned into your soul.

Misterg12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wife’s favorite day... Shoe maintenance Sunday.
Alden x Leffot Mocha
Alden x Carroll & Co Whiskey
Alden x DC Ravello
Alden x DC Cigar
Alden x TSM Ravello
Alden x Madison Cigar
Alden x Citishoes Amaretto

31AF9F63-F075-436E-868D-269A88FD5576.jpeg

BackInTheJox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alden x Leffot Mocha
Alden x DC Ravello
Alden x DC Cigar
Alden x TSM Ravello
Alden x Madison Cigar

View attachment 1090391

Would absolutely love to own the whiskey Indy and the Ravello WTB. Pipe dream for mere peasants like me, but a man can dream.

AJ1

Reaction score
Stellar lineup! Similar to BITJ, the Ravello WTB and Whiskey Indy would be at the top of my wish list.

Alden x Leffot Mocha
Alden x DC Ravello
Alden x DC Cigar
Alden x TSM Ravello
Alden x Madison Cigar

View attachment 1090391

Misterg12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would absolutely love to own the whiskey Indy and the Ravello WTB. Pipe dream for mere peasants like me, but a man can dream.
You would be surprised. Most all of these boots fell in my lap. I was not on any “Special double secret list” for any of these boots and if it were not from the great members here I would not have any of them.

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy Sunday shoe pals. Suede to go get a haircut before the big holiday.

IMG_4075.jpg

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Kid duty all day today - it can be exhausting with a 3 and 5 year old!

Natty CXL tankers for a stop to the liquor store (whiskey reload) and to grab pizza. I hope you gents are enjoying your weekends!
View attachment 1090085 View attachment 1090084

Those are looking great AE!!! Superb model!!

First wearing. Man these are good.
View attachment 1090311

Those are looking sharp Matt.

Just tried the new DC NST boots and it was great! Really can not turn down the temptation of NST boots.

Have a great weekend gents! View attachment 1090328

They are a beautiful Boot. No surprise that you can’t turn them down. Glad they fit well.

View attachment 1090348

That’s a funny commentary. I am not sure I have a ton of CXL advice unfortunately.

Glad to see everyone doing well! Been busy lately and haven’t been around much. Fun to catch up on all of the great pics and pickups.

Some color 8 chukkas the other day

Those are looking great Chest. The Antiqued 8 Chukkas was one of my first loves from LS’s 8th Anniversary.

Alden x Leffot Mocha
Alden x DC Ravello
Alden x DC Cigar
Alden x TSM Ravello
Alden x Madison Cigar

View attachment 1090391

Looks like quite a bit of brushing Matt. Great lineup.

Happy Sunday shoe pals. Suede to go get a haircut before the big holiday.

View attachment 1090423

Have a good Holiday Haircut. Looking good and as already stated your laces look great with the denim.

-Mike

gilby

Reaction score
Alden x Leffot Mocha
Alden x DC Ravello
Alden x DC Cigar
Alden x TSM Ravello
Alden x Madison Cigar

View attachment 1090391
Stunning collection! I'm still partial to the Barrie cigar CT's. If they ever do you wrong I'm here to provide a loving home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads