1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10 : Sam Hober Tie and Pocket Square sets courtesy of David Hober

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is one of three sets of of Sam Hober Tie and Pocket Square sets courtesy of David Hober. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

The Official Alden Thread for 2018 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mdubs, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Shawnc

Shawnc Distinguished Member

Unfortunately I am not a part of the club but I completely respect them offering special stuff to their best customers. Disappointment aside, it just seems silly to expect them to act any other way.

As well you should. These look great. Congrats.

Whiskey and a great pair of Alden's. Now that's how you bring a work week to a close.

Very cool shoe. Dom't believe I've seen this one before.

I love my Dearborn's but this one, wow. I truly believe this will go down as an all-time classic. Congrats to all of those who got the call.

2. troika

troika Distinguished Member

Thanks Shawn!! I also realized I never got back to you after I moved to pitt, I'm sorry!

3. St Hubbins

St Hubbins Distinguished Member

I am only beginning on this journey and have pretty limited knowledge right now. This is pretty much the advice given to me. Happy hunting!

If you know exactly what you’re interested in, then maybe start with SF and DC to see if they have a list for that. I still haven’t because 1) I better be sure of my size and 2) I still can’t decide what is the cigar and ravello model for me.

4. HenryIII

HenryIII Senior Member

Hey all! Been on hiatus from the forum for awhile, but not from Aldens (unfortunately for my wallet). Going to try and be a bit more active. A couple of recent wears:

Ravello WTBs
    D4D2477C-CE66-4125-A45B-28F70A8220E6.jpeg

Cigar CTB
    226ED5C3-293D-483E-BCD5-7031047131CA.jpeg

5. flylikeneagle

flylikeneagle Senior Member

6. fourdoggies

fourdoggies Senior Member

7. STEVENZHU

STEVENZHU Member

Alden x J Gilbert Indy Boots in tobacco roughout this morning :) IMG_20181117_113421.jpg

8. mdubs

mdubs The Mayor of Aldensville

Gentlemen, a fantastic week across the board here! Wonderful to see all these beautiful boots mainly. Hope all kept safe and warm with the Eastern snow. Good to see you back Henry. Congrats to those who got new shoes this week, some great models from Snake and Leffot this week. Have a great one!

-Mike

9. Misterg12

Misterg12 Distinguished Member

Please tell me you are joking. They look absolutely nothing like chocolate Dalton’s

10. smfdoc

smfdoc Distinguished Member

Los Angeles. "Swimmin' pools; movie stars."
    Suede is again the order of the day and green is the color. Denim with green in the shirt and belt and I am ready to go forth and conquer!! (Or at least to participate.)

IMG_3929.jpg

11. mdubs

mdubs The Mayor of Aldensville

Looking stellar Doc! Enjoy your Kermit shoes today!

-Mike

12. Misterg12

13. JSO1

JSO1 Distinguished Member

14. chipshot

chipshot Distinguished Member

15. Misterg12

Similar lol