• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice, and Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkliebert

Reaction score
bddd5bbae87fe16efee3f0cf0cb9b1fc.jpg

My first Alden purchase ever. I loved the long wing design so much, I also purchased them in natural chromexcel, snuff suede, navy blue suede, color 8 shell, and whiskey shell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wish that tanker was 360 split welt...all eyelets makes me drool.... change that - glad that tanker is not 360 split welt....I certainly do not need another boot!

Are you talking about the pct boot?

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whiskey LHS
11b98e86e99780ebda94c21a5ffae6dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Heads up, there is a 20% discount on shoes on Ebay right now by using the discount code C20HELLOSPRING at checkout. Here are the details.

How to redeem your Coupon:
1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59 PM PST on March 11, 2017
3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: C20HELLOSPRING

Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon is a 20% discount off a minimum purchase of $25, valid until 11:59 PM PST on 3/11/17. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $50. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item on eBay.com. Eligible items include items purchased from the Clothing, Shoes and Accessories, Jewelry & Watches, and Health & Beauty categories. Coupon can be used ONCE per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only registered eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount. Any unused difference between discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

swils8610

Reaction score
Does anyone know of an Alt Wein in shell being made or a list to get in?

BackInTheJox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Unionmade . . . I know I've seen a couple pics posted of the Bartlett Indy boot in Hunting Green suede. I really like the look, but I'm not entirely sold on its versatility (or whether it even needs to be "versatile"). Anyone who owns them (or just has an opinion on them in general) with some guidance? Obvious would be a more casual wear for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads