• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoser133

Reaction score
Just saw these whiskey shell LHS at TSM. Had to buy them!

b24bbee083a9a3ebf98a74aae3708faf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6s plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

fal32

Reaction score

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What were the TSM Cigar Indy Specs? Open heel? Antique Welt, Commando? Truebalance.. Thought I was on the list ... Apparently was dropped for some reason..

thromb

Reaction score

What were the TSM Cigar Indy Specs? Open heel? Antique Welt, Commando? Truebalance.. Thought I was on the list ... Apparently was dropped for some reason..

Cigar Indy Boot 40566C
commando sole
antiqued edge
360 degree welt
Trubalance last
no hooks

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks.. When was this order placed? Sounds like the are arriving any day now..

JSO1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure the cigar Indy was confirmed 2 months ago or so. Highly doubt it is coming in so soon...

BespokeBrooklyn

Reaction score
Earlier today, I was running errands in midtown Manhattan and stopped into the Alden store on the off chance they had anything to try on in a 14 or 15. They had a couple of pairs of 14D loafers, which fit better than the various pairs of Allen Edmonds and Brooks Brothers loafers I've tried on over the past few years. I decided to sleep on it, but when I got home curiosity got the better of me and I found a pair on eBay, which I just found out I won. I'm really looking forward to joining the Alden club.

csmitty

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quote:
The way it sounded form Ed there was only a handful of pairs being made. Maybe even in the single digits.

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ed sent out emails early April with a 6 month delivery window. More likely at least 8-12 months if not more based on past history. I remember hearing something like 24 pairs. Would be a nice Christmas present if they arrive in December.

sansimeon

Reaction score

Descry

Reaction score
Just saw these whiskey shell LHS at TSM. Had to buy them!

b24bbee083a9a3ebf98a74aae3708faf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6s plus using Tapatalk

i want a pair of whiskey shell bad after watching this thread for a little while. amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads