• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediahound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How to dye your Indy Boots moc toe stitching:

0.jpg

Hill

Reaction score
Stuck in Madrid because of the snow storm on the east coast. I know, could be a lot worse. Does anyone know of any retailer(s) here that stocks Aldens?

Last edited:

Subutai

Reaction score

Stuck in Madrid because of the snow storm on the east coast. I know, could be a lot worse. Does anyone know of any retailer(s) here that stocks Aldens?

Take the opportunity to go Carmina!! Cognac shell...

MrDV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love to see this unicorn! Hopefully they will make another run
1f604.png

Sweet make-up and combination @MrDV ! Another run might throw the Ebay market into orbit! (Get your hands on these and it might equate to two pairs of unicorns--financially; not that I'm advocating that sort of behavior whatsoever)

Don, those Hunting Green Indys are rad with the Brass Hardware. Also, like the Chords. Hopefully you are keeping warm!

Looking good Henry, for a half a second, I thought that those were Brassvellos. :)

Looking good bud in your Brassed out Color 8 Indys.

I will allow others who deal with this snow like stuff comment on this one, sorry just not my domain... :)

Those Indy's are looking good, seen plenty of foot time.

Marv, yeah, those Whiskey LWBs are superb. You need to wear them more. Nice to see you got the REDA memo yesterday... :)

Long live the King!

You are very lucky my friend!

Speaking of lucky, looking good bud in those uber exotics. :)

Looking good yesterday in your King WT Boots.

Those pants and argyles look superb together. Love the NSTs.

Looking good in your Saddles. Concur that those are the way to go with golfing. I want to someday get a pair of Color #8 Saddles and convert them into golf shoes.

Looking good Mr. Box in them Color #8 NSTs!

The Banana Brownvellos are treating you very well.

Its funny, I was just thinking the other day that a pair of Grant Snuff CT Boots would be pretty rad and then there they are... Looking as good as I expected! :)

Ha, another great golf shoe there Chippy.

-Miky
Ready for date night with my better half. She asked me what's up with the green pants...

outstanding boots rtp. that cigar shade is amazing. really nice pants as well.
Trying my Barrie last PTB that arrived today from TSM. This is my second Alden purchase after the Wingtip Blucher last week. Now time to confirm my Barrie Tanker and Grant Captoe boot MTOs with Alden Madison and Alden DC :)

great choices so far. enjoy your new shoes.
Cigar NST from AoM
fantastic nsts sir.

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've decided my Alden shell chukkas aren't for me - I prefer suede or something more casual when I wear that style.

If you're a 12D in Barrie and interested in these rare shell colors (which are IMO the "old" colors, especially Ravello), PM me! I'll likely make a B&S post next week.

Sorry for the shameless ad but it's rare shell...

Rstldr

Reaction score
Indys for the circus with the family. Stay warm and safe out there with the storm to all of those impacted!

Rstldr

Reaction score

Ready for date night with my better half. She asked me what's up with the green pants... Seems like the "fatigue" wool suiting pants from J Crew have become a staple on this thread. Found them the other day on clearance for $42 shipped. Can't get enough of this older, olive shade of cigar.
RTP- what's up is that you put together a killer combo!

Rstldr

Reaction score
Deleted for spoiler malfunction

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads