• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

See that sexy cordovan duffel Leffot is offering?  I'd like to see that in ten years!

Saw that. Wow! That thing looks sick! But when you consider that the price is equivalent to about 6 pair of shell boots it's kind of tough to digest. I wonder if someone can make a shell bag with a price point of about half that. They'd certainly sell more pieces.

JSO1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of shell... a new arrival, thanks to a fellow SF member. Never worn, and my size, too!

Last edited:

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I stopped by the Alden SF store today - they have a really sweet Barrie-lasted chukka that I like in natty, brown and black CXL. The natty is particularly cool - the welt and sole edge are raw/unfinished - gives it a really cool look.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Color 8 wingtip boots x DC today.

Those Color 8 WT Boots are looking very good today @JSO1 , hope that you had a good Wednesday.

See that sexy cordovan duffel Leffot is offering? I'd like to see that in ten years!

The duffel bag looked pretty wicked. Some months back, the Bureau Belfast had a bag from the same vendor in Whiskey Shell Cordovan. I was tempted, but it wasn't cheap!

Hello,
Today is Ravello NST.

JET, you are looking good today in your Ravello NST Bluchers. A great model and yours is a fantastic color.

Speaking of shell... a new arrival, thanks to a fellow SF member. Never worn, and my size, too!

Congratulations on your acquisition. I am fortunate enough to have a belt as well.

My "I didn't know I needed these in my life until I had them" whiskey NSTs from Alden of Carmel today.

Alden seems to produce a good number of those. Your pair is looking very good today!

Awaiting Fall Boot season.. Sorry for the endless LHS posts..

Chippy looking good as always my friend! Looking good and comfy in your Unlined Shells.

Ravello LHS

@Profligate47 , you are looking very good in your Ravello LHSes and Tan Khakis. Those speckled socks are pretty cool, but if the asphalt was a pidge darker, you could blend in completely with it.

Brick and Mortar hunting green suede lwb.
782474fa21b32aeb93bba702d52d5c09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@marvaments , you are looking great in your Hunting Green LWBs. Your photos always look superb.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics