• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwhitelaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I too am purging. Work has shifted into a more casual wardrobe and my wife and I are expecting our first child in a few months. I hope, for her sake, my future daughter doesn't have size 12 feet!
lol8[1].gif

ahem ahem.. don't forget your 11.5/12 brethren
cheers.gif

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I too am purging. Work has shifted into a more casual wardrobe and my wife and I are expecting our first child in a few months. I hope, for her sake, my future daughter doesn't have size 12 feet! :lol:

Congratulations!!!!

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also don't mean to spam but if anyone is looking for a twice worn pair of Alden unlined chukka boots in snuff suede 11.5 E Leydon last hit me up.

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I too am purging. Work has shifted into a more casual wardrobe and my wife and I are expecting our first child in a few months. I hope, for her sake, my future daughter doesn't have size 12 feet!
lol8[1].gif
Nice, congrats on the pending arrival (not the green box kind)

Last edited:

coloradojeff

Reaction score
The UPS guy just stopped by an dropped off my new Unlined Chukkas and my Color 8 George boots from Alden/Madison Ave..... Wheeeee. It's like Christmas!!

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score

Whiskey PTBs today
Looking good today Henry in the Whiskey PTBs. Sorry that you missed the Indy's, but you are doing okay so far.
I too am purging. Work has shifted into a more casual wardrobe and my wife and I are expecting our first child in a few months. I hope, for her sake, my future daughter doesn't have size 12 feet! :lol:
Congrats bud on your new acquisition. Hope for the best for you and your wife!
The maiden voyage of new shell longwing bluchers. Watch my happy dance.
Beautiful looking Black Shell LWBs. Wear them in good health and with much success.
The UPS guy just stopped by an dropped off my new Unlined Chukkas and my Color 8 George boots from Alden/Madison Ave..... Wheeeee. It's like Christmas!!
Congrats! Sounds like two lovely Chukkas. Don't see too much Georges around here. I just got their Black variant and hope to wear them in the next few days.
21-year old NST boots, re-posting from here: http://m-butsuyoku.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2016-07-04-1
Very cool looking NSTs my friend. They have a nice patina to them, what's up with the patches? Necessary surgery or for flair?
Alci, you are killing those Whiskey Monks. They look great and comfy on you.
Spent yesterday walking the streets of philly in these bad boys. Probably my favorite Indys out of the stable.
Hope that you had a good trip to the city of Brotherly love. Your Indy boots look superb and hopefully took good care of your feet.
Happy 4th gentlemen.
That is just awesome right there. Thanks for coming up with this and sharing.
Got back home from work and found 2 green boxes with Tankers. On Barrie and on Aberdeen. What do you think guys?
My advice is to keep the one that fits you better honestly. Both look great though!
Cigar, #8, Ravello, Whiskey.
ea040b4a940ba5b828ca2250a2077c88.jpg
Sent from my iPhone 6s plus using Tapatalk
Very nice near rainbow! Now just add a nice Black Shell pair in!
Happy 4th guys. BB unlined black shell, RL sear sucker plaid shorts, Cutter & Buck white v-neck with red and blue piping, LumiNox black watch, black RL belt. BBQ chicken salad:slayer:
Looking good as always Chippy. Hope that you enjoyed your Salad!
Went Natty today. Alden X supply&advise Indy
Those look great on your Saz, hope that they took great care of you! -Mike

1907jb

Reaction score
Very cool looking NSTs my friend. They have a nice patina to them, what's up with the patches? Necessary surgery or for flair?

-Mike
Sadly, they're not mine (re-posting them from a japanese blog), but is it safe to say that they're repairs?

JJGNYC

Reaction score
Does anyone know which last the Brooks Bros. full strap loafer is on? I believe it is Aberdeen, but am not certain. Appreciate anyone's help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads