• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenLeaman

Reaction score
Good morning gentlemen!

Since I had previously mentioned it here in the thread, I wanted to follow up and let everyone know that babygirl Leaman has arrived, safe, happy, healthy and fortunately with her mother's good looks! Only 24 hours and she already has me wrapped around her finger!

Momma did a great job during delivery and is in great spirits while also feeling well (as well as one could after giving birth).

I didn't end up in Aldens that day as I was breaking in a pair of Edward Greens at home when it was time to head to the hospital. Figured I could still share a pic or two. Sorry no baby photos going online yet. Have a terrific day!

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats @BenLeaman ! Enjoy her! I love my girl to death! They're just the best!

Rstldr

Reaction score

Good morning gentlemen!

Since I had previously mentioned it here in the thread, I wanted to follow up and let everyone know that babygirl Leaman has arrived, safe, happy, healthy and fortunately with her mother's good looks! Only 24 hours and she already has me wrapped around her finger!

Momma did a great job during delivery and is in great spirits while also feeling well (as well as one could after giving birth).

I didn't end up in Aldens that day as I was breaking in a pair of Edward Greens at home when it was time to head to the hospital. Figured I could still share a pic or two. Sorry no baby photos going online yet. Have a terrific day!

Congratulations!

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saz.. The contrast stitching is so nice against this Suede. Very cool makeup.. This is maybe the best Versatile Suede Alden color of them all. Well done Sir!

Thanks !

That turned out so nice. Kinda regret not hoping on it. You wear them well Joe!
Love it! Great looking whiskey. I'd like to see the cherry blossoms some day!

Thanks Ben !

Good morning gentlemen!

[/
quote]

Congrats and God Bless !!

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats @BenLeaman Well done. Girls are the best

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Whiskey Wednesday.

Looking very nice on the Whiskey Shortwing Wednesday. Love the look of Navy and Whiskey.

Whiskey Wednesday x2!

Looking very good MrV in your Whiskey Chukka Boots. Looks good with the socks and car.

i haven't done this with shoes, but i've definitely walked out of the house in a mismatched suit (charcoal pants and navy jacket). i think i had gotten up early, was a bit groggy when i was getting dressed, and grabbed the wrong jacket from a dark closet. avoiding this situation is one of the many benefits of laying out my clothes for the next day before going to sleep, but whenever i actually take the time to do this, i change my mind, the weather changes, etc.

rolling in some alden/brooks brothers snuff suede (BB says "tan") boots today:

Hah, I try and plan my clothes out the day before except for weeks I am traveling in which I pre-plan the entire week out. Those are a cool makeup and not the typically conservative BB makeup.

These will have to do until I can score some cigar shell.

@swils8610 , there are worse ways to have to suffer. Those look great to me sir! The pop of color in the socks is pretty nice!

TSM Whiskey LWB

Those are looking absolutely superb Don! I think have those same Rivets from Mike. :)

AF79 courtesy of AoC with some brass mods. Oh and Epaulet trousers.

Those are looking just pristine Marv. I have those EP trousers as well and just love them!

Color 8 Alt Weins today

Looking awesome in your Color 8 Alt Wieners.

CC X Alden

You really should clean that manhole... Next time carry a horse hair brush with you... :) Looking good as always bud!

Those are looking good my friend. Those have a brilliant color on them!

Late night = late morning = no lacing

My friend, take the 2 minutes to lace your boots, they look much better that way, unless you are trying to look like Justin Bieber.

Ceegar str8 tips 2day:

AxQu8Hp.jpg

Looking great in your Cigars. THose are a superb makeup and cool with the pants.

Not the Alt Wien but here is a pair of WTB's from 2012

Patina! :)

EP Color 8 Alt Wien

Don and his inspirational Alt Wiener is at it again.

@mdubs boot in black shell x TSM today.

Magical. Great boot and superb with the gray slacks. Maybe I will do mine that way next week as well.

Aged Whiskey..

nod[1].gif

Your Whiskey LHSes are looking good and forming a nicely aged look.

Choco Zenny boot

Zenny would be proud JD!

Hello,
Today is Whiskey PTB with the petals of Japanese cherry blossom.

Beautiful photo. Much better than the normal shots waiting at the JR. The blossoms are beautiful along with the Whiskey.

-Mike

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Good morning gentlemen!

Congratulations Ben! Glad that your growing family is safe and healthy. Take good care of your new daughter.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads