1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The North Face Venture Hyvent Performance Shell Jacket Medium

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Essentialdc, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Essentialdc

Essentialdc Senior member

I am selling a Pre-owned / Excellent Used Condition / Like New THE NORTH FACE VENTURE HYVENTJACKET in a Men's size Medium. This North Face jacket is 100% authentic or your money back. I purchased this jacket for over $350.00 USD plus tax.

A halo piece to any athlete's attire, this waterproof, breathable, seam sealed shell delivers superior comfort, savvy technical features, and a sleek one-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel. The ample features and Hyvent Performance Shell fabric make this a top-notch shell you'll use for years.

Features

• Standard Fit
    • Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
    • Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system
    • Center front zip and Velcro closure
    • Brushed chin guard lining
    • Pit-zips
    • Two secure-zip hand pockets
    • Stowable in hand pocket
    • Self fabric adjustable Velcro cuff tabs
    • Hem cinch-cord

Although this jacket is pre-owned, it is in like new condition and has only been worn a couple of times to my office job (No Rips, No Stains, No Holes, No Shrinkage, etc).

$75 shipped via USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation for buyers in the United States
    International buyers must contact me for shipping costs

Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.