• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Noble Shoe - Carlos Santos, Maftei Vienna, Crockett & Jones, Vass Budapest (Future Project) - Official Affiliate Thread

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Noblekostas

Who is your shipping partner, how quickly do you send orders after payment and what are the delivery times within EU?

I am the excited guy, but I need to receive quickly, what I am excited in. ;)
DHL express, 1 business day to New York, 2-3 rest of the US, 3-4 Asia and Australia, 1 day EU

the Scafora Shoes are samples, the whole order arrives end of July :) Unless you are lucky and wear EU8!

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have about 40 pairs and my wife is just fine with that, eventhough I have more shoes, than she has :D . But I think even she is close to 30 pairs. How many pairs your wife has?
if you include things I "ever" had probably 40, though after selling probably about 20~25, wife probably have about the same to slightly more, but a lot cheaper :p, daughter who is 3 probably have 5 (shoe/raining boots/snow boots/sandals/something else?)?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He's not at all complicated.

It's like that person ordering just in front of you at the local Starbucks.
You know that person that wants their
Cinnamon Dolce Latte iced but still warm to the touch, 5 shots of venti, 4.5 pumps vanilla, 1.5 pumps of Caramel, the cinnamon spread not clumped, 4 Stevias but making sure that the packages weren't immediately following each other, shaken but immediately poured as the shaking is happening.

That's all. That's like so simple.
come on :p

all I was saying was either

1. Norwegian welt chukka with smooth calf in burgundy
OR
2. Norwegian welt chukka with hatchgrain in dark brown

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
edit: there is an appeal to smooth calf, for hatch grain it might get a bit busy (different texture on top/big stitch below both draw the eys)

I had a Norwegian chukka in something red ish shell cordovan but not #8 (think the man himself said it's between #4 and #8) from ron rider, it bloom quite a bit after rain, and something was really stiff and I can never make it comfortable so end up selling, stylistically I like it (the fit didn't work, otherwise I would probably feel ok to deal with the bloom).

1593516770269.png

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
edit: there is an appeal to smooth calf, for hatch grain it might get a bit busy (different texture on top/big stitch below both draw the eys)

I had a Norwegian chukka in something red ish shell cordovan but not #8 (think the man himself said it's between #4 and #8) from ron rider, it bloom quite a bit after rain, and something was really stiff and I can never make it comfortable so end up selling, stylistically I like it (the fit didn't work, otherwise I would probably feel ok to deal with the bloom).

View attachment 1415610
If I am honest with you I was very surprised today how discrete the scafora Norwegian was compared to say my Dinkelacker. I hope I can take some good photos today

deez shoes

Reaction score

View attachment 1415610
I've had a really good experience with lanolin on shell. Makes the shell less stiff.

FRH-Tag-I-put-that-_-On-everything.jpg

lartiste

Reaction score
DHL express, 1 business day to New York, 2-3 rest of the US, 3-4 Asia and Australia, 1 day EU

the Scafora Shoes are samples, the whole order arrives end of July :) Unless you are lucky and wear EU8!
Where are the photos of PS shoes? :)

Zerase

Reaction score
One of the most aesthetically pleasing split toes on the market.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.