• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Noble Shoe - Carlos Santos, Maftei Vienna, Crockett & Jones, Vass Budapest (Future Project) - Official Affiliate Thread

sinequanon

Reaction score
It will go through even if it doesn’t hit the target :)
Oh that's good news (and bad news cause there's higher chance I will get another pair during this covid time...)

btw, I believe it comes with the shoetree as shown in the pic?

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Oh that's good news (and bad news cause there's higher chance I will get another pair during this covid time...)

btw, I believe it comes with the shoetree as shown in the pic?
The pic is from the archive, so it comes without trees I am afraid, but I can get you some from CS for a discounted price as a bundle around 50$.

sorry about that, it’s the only pic I really have!

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Default currency has now been changed to USD. There is geolocation so if you are in the EU for example it should pick up your location. You can always change currency if you wish with the selector on the bottom right of the screen!

It was a very popular request and I need it for Google Shopping. Nothing changes for you as a consumer :)

sinequanon

Reaction score
The pic is from the archive, so it comes without trees I am afraid, but I can get you some from CS for a discounted price as a bundle around 50$.

sorry about that, it’s the only pic I really have!
No worries, I fully understand. Is that the CS painted shoetree on their website that you are referring to? Thanks

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Crockett and Jones Weymouth II Handgrade. In Stock.

3A98A6B2-9F97-4ED2-8E63-5627F8FC047F.jpeg

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The Suede Chukkas are now loaded on the website. Photos and the Coimbra ones coming later tonight.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sexiest Chukkas in the universe for 300$. Coimbra Patina. I am happy with how my photography is evolving. Dainite Sole. In Stock sizes UK 6 - UK 12

DSC00900.jpg

gidzhead0

Reaction score
Sexiest Chukkas in the universe for 300$. Coimbra Patina. I am happy with how my photography is evolving. Dainite Sole. In Stock sizes UK 6 - UK 12

View attachment 1402960

I couldn’t help myself, been waiting for these to be stocked. Can’t wait to get them !

gidzhead0

Reaction score
I couldn’t help myself, been waiting for these to be stocked. Can’t wait to get them !
So excited I may have accidentally ordered a metal toe tap for a Danite Sole! Thank you Kostas for the quick call and I appreciate your care and honesty. Definitely would not have noticed I did that without you pointing it out.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So excited I may have accidentally ordered a metal toe tap for a Danite Sole! Thank you Kostas for the quick call and I appreciate your care and honesty. Definitely would not have noticed I did that without you pointing it out.
Always read the description! But I didn't have many pictures up yet, I will include one with the sole for sure! And thank you very much! Will ship tomorrow, should be there by Friday!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.