• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Noble Shoe - Carlos Santos, Maftei Vienna, Crockett & Jones, Vass Budapest (Future Project) - Official Affiliate Thread

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is what I can add for you (pic from a santos Chelsea) and it’s about 80$ with a vibram heel. 1.5mm thick :)
As retailers go, definitely impressive you can sort out a lot of the additions beforehand. AFAIK, No other retailer does or offers this. Class of his own.

@BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

I believe someone is ask you to step up the game!
I better change my username to BColl_Has_Too_Little_Shoes

I can do this in just 3 business days actually. Superb cobbler here in Stockholm
Again, class in his own to offer the service this quickly.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hi, you enable me, I enable you, it's a forever constant greater feedback loop...
At that rate, it definitely sounds like the elimination of storage space when storage space in my household is at a premium is inevitable. I'm waiting for my little ones to charge me rent, especially since I have a few hidden shoes in their closets.

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Reaction score
Loving the banter!!!! And agreed that Kostas and the Noble Shoe are in a class of their own. I have purchased 6 pairs of CS and 1 CJ from him. No toppies or toe taps... yet heheh Once I get the guts and the funds, maybe PS and/or Zeb next. The sickness has set in for me too... m

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those of you interested on the Paolo Scafora Sizing. Germano told me that their shoes are G Fit and correspond to the English way. Here's what I asked next:

"So I was correct that G is wider fit! Example, Crockett & Jones has E (regular), F (Wide), G (Wider). Correct?"

And this is the answer:

"Dear Mr Kostas,
Following your example, our G, corresponds to an F or better an EE."

Basically, he confirms sizing down half for sure unless I am mistaken.
I have a lot of friend sizing up a half for Q last (compare with other lasts on PS), is there something you/ Germano would recommend or you think its better to take the same size on Q last.

Noblekostas

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have a lot of friend sizing up a half for Q last (compare with other lasts on PS), is there something you/ Germano would recommend or you think its better to take the same size on Q last.
I will be able to give a much better suggestion when I get my hands on them in July. Your friends are probably a better source of sizing information at the moment, although it could be possible due to the soft square nature of the last.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.