• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Noble Shoe - Carlos Santos, Maftei Vienna, Crockett & Jones, Paolo Scafora - Official Affiliate Thread

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It’s ok, in the end I’ll put what ever expresses me :) the prices in Sweden are 2-4 times more than what Tom gets in Belgium I am a sad panda :( but I will make it work.
some of these stuff cost like crazy in Northern Europe, I bet you can do this in Asia or US for almost nothing...

acapaca

Reaction score
Your logo looks fantastic. Maybe you could just do a totally plain box and have some sweet stickers made.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My 2 cent on the boxes:

The shoe box 'sinks' into the outer box almost exactly, with no room to spare. This is to minimize shipping costs, as shipping is calculated both on volume and weight. With OT however, the shoe trees put me over the weight limit anyway, but not everyone orders trees. Shipping contracts work with 0.5kg increments, both mine and Kostas. But Kostas contract has a different cut-off point, a better one, and I will be contacting DHL about this because they told me this is 'not possible'.

With regards to the logo, @Noblekostas, I would advise something like this:

large-rubber-packaging-stamp2.png

Much, much cheaper than having the box printed, especially for small quantities.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My 2 cent on the boxes:

The shoe box 'sinks' into the outer box almost exactly, with no room to spare. This is to minimize shipping costs, as shipping is calculated both on volume and weight. With OT however, the shoe trees put me over the weight limit anyway, but not everyone orders trees. Shipping contracts work with 0.5kg increments, both mine and Kostas. But Kostas contract has a different cut-off point, a better one, and I will be contacting DHL about this because they told me this is 'not possible'.

With regards to the logo, @Noblekostas, I would advise something like this:

View attachment 1436560

Much, much cheaper than having the box printed, especially for small quantities.
That’s great thanks Tom! Glad I could help with the shipping costs and negotiations!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.