• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Noble Shoe - Carlos Santos, Maftei Vienna, Crockett & Jones, Paolo Scafora - Official Affiliate Thread

deez shoes

Reaction score
Well I'm unofficially on lock down as I'm WFH, so I guess I could try it out. I do like this camera because it is not big.

Those big cameras make you a primary target for pickpocketers in foreign countries. Those big cameras call out the tourist vibe.
Try the Sony rx100 series. Pretty dope without getting too fancy.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Well I'm unofficially on lock down as I'm WFH, so I guess I could try it out. I do like this camera because it is not big.

Those big cameras make you a primary target for pickpocketers in foreign countries. Those big cameras call out the tourist vibe.
Then get a Leica very portable and good

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For MTO/ GMTO inspiration - I found some of the PS style goes extremely well with shark skin.

For example:

Just found another from my friend.
D88AD37C-1FCB-40D0-BAFA-592EF4A8934E.jpeg

Last edited:

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lartiste

Reaction score
if you include things I "ever" had probably 40, though after selling probably about 20~25, wife probably have about the same to slightly more, but a lot cheaper :p, daughter who is 3 probably have 5 (shoe/raining boots/snow boots/sandals/something else?)?
This is my way to keep wife happy with my hobby. Most recent gift I gave her.

IMG_0160.JPG

And sorry @Noblekostas to spam your thread.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.