• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Noble Shoe - Carlos Santos, Maftei Vienna, Crockett & Jones, Paolo Scafora - Official Affiliate Thread

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I would like to give you a heads up. I have decided to cancel my SF membership and it will expire on the 15th of October 2020. I will still be here on the website and you can email or DM me at any time.

If you wish some custom Scafora Shoes with MTO waived or any of the discontinued Santos models this is the time, because after the affiliate thread closes I won't continue offering these promotions.

You can however always use the code FIRST5 for 5% off your first purchase at any time.

Enjoy the rest of your week/weekend.

Best,
Kostas
This man is class. Even as he's bidding adieu he still manages to drop us a 5% discount. :worship:

Mercurio

Reaction score
I was invited to participate in a new private group on FaceBook called "Emerging Shoe Brands". In a very short time, they got more than 800 members. It's a nice place to know about new brands but more importantly, meet people who are behind the new emerging entrepreneurship.

I think that anyone on this thread would enjoy their contents, particularly Kostas and his future brand, You will have to ask for admission, that would be granted without a problem.

Last edited:

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was invited to participate in a new private group on FaceBook called "Emerging Shoe Brands". In a very short time, they got more than 800 hundred members. It's a nice place to know about new brands but more importantly, meet people who are behind the new emerging entrepreneurship.

I think that anyone on this thread would enjoy their contents, particularly Kostas and his future brand, You will have to ask for admission, that would be granted without a problem.

Would you be kind enough to provide us a handful of names of these emerging brands for those not on FB?

Mercurio

Reaction score
Would you be kind enough to provide us a handful of names of these emerging brands for those not on FB?
Well, even though I don't use FaceBook to publish on my page, it is certainly useful to see other people work, not only in the world of shoemakers but in other arts: many of them don't have a web page and they publish only in FB (which is free). Some of them are from Asian countries or even Caribean islands.

Nevertheless, a few examples from what I have seen until now:

Galea Bespoke Shoemakers
Located in Barcelona, Spain

Michael Darren

Wayman Bespoke

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, even though I don't use FaceBook to publish on my page, it is certainly useful to see other people work, not only in the world of shoemakers but in other arts: many of them don't have a web page and they publish only in FB (which is free). Some of them are from Asian countries or even Caribean islands.

Nevertheless, a few examples from what I have seen until now:

Galea Bespoke Shoemakers
Located in Barcelona, Spain

Michael Darren

Wayman Bespoke

Thanks for sharing 👍🏻.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
that dark green one turns out really well actually

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor