• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Noble Shoe - Carlos Santos, Maftei Vienna, Crockett & Jones, Paolo Scafora - Official Affiliate Thread

soto_nw

Reaction score
are there still a lot people use GPU for mining? Never realize this kind of stuff is in scarcity these days
I'm sure there are still miners buying up cards, but GPUs tend to sell out very quickly in the first production run regardless. I suspect they'll be regularly in stock by January, March/April at the latest.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm sure there are still miners buying up cards, but GPUs tend to sell out very quickly in the first production run regardless. I suspect they'll be regularly in stock by January, March/April at the latest.
hum, guess hasn't built a PC in ages left me in dark, though I did just read an article lately about a bot scored like 50 cards for the reseller to profit

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Carlos Santos Chelsea Boots in Bordo Shadow now stocked and loaded on the website in all sizes UK 6 up to UK 12. Get them here:

Here's an example of the last GMTO of the Carlos Santos Handgrade Salway Field Boots in the 401 Last in Grain/Calf.
DSC02276.jpg
DSC02278.jpg

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So I actually had a very interesting interview with Michael from an upcoming brand called Dignito from Poland making nice ties and accessories. @dapperclassic can attest to their quality.

Enjoy the read, if you do

Betelgeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Carlos Santos Chelsea Boots in Bordo Shadow now stocked and loaded on the website in all sizes UK 6 up to UK 12. Get them here:

Here's an example of the last GMTO of the Carlos Santos Handgrade Salway Field Boots in the 401 Last in Grain/Calf.
View attachment 1462167View attachment 1462169
What a beautiful boots.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I actually had a very interesting interview with Michael from an upcoming brand called Dignito from Poland making nice ties and accessories. @dapperclassic can attest to their quality.

Enjoy the read, if you do

Good interview Kostas. Very reminiscent of Shibumi, but a bit bolder.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi all,

I would like to give you a heads up. I have decided to cancel my SF membership and it will expire on the 15th of October 2020. I will still be here on the website and you can email or DM me at any time.

If you wish some custom Scafora Shoes with MTO waived or any of the discontinued Santos models this is the time, because after the affiliate thread closes I won't continue offering these promotions.

You can however always use the code FIRST5 for 5% off your first purchase at any time.

Enjoy the rest of your week/weekend.

Best,
Kostas

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford