• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The pics suck. The pant will fit great just like they do on pierce. I am going to start taking more stylized pics so people can get a better idea. I have to admit those fit pics on my web sight, suck!

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
The pics suck. The pant will fit great just like they do on pierce. I am going to start taking more stylized pics so people can get a better idea. I have to admit those fit pics on my web sight, suck!
hey mauro, i have a 34" waist and like to have at least a 12" upper thigh measurement ... do you recommend a 34 or 35 in your pants? thank you sir.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
in the chino a 35 or 36 in the "dandy pant a 34 , for sure.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am getting a whole bunch of new stuff in next week and I am doing a give a way.
If you would like please follow me on facebook or twitter.

Facebook- Wolf vs Goat

Twitter - wolfvsgoat1

Best,
Mauro

Robstrongo

Reaction score
Just got my chinos in espresso and olive, and the fit and colors are on point. I'm tempted to buy more AD shirts to go with the two I got on Black Friday, but just spent a huge chunk of change on tutiton and textbooks.
ffffuuuu.gif

dshin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received another shirt today. I already have 3 after dinner shirts already...tried the before dinner this time around b/c i wanted something with higher arm holes (a la thom browne) and the fit is perfect. So I placed another order for yet another before dinner shirt.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robstrongo
Just got my chinos in espresso and olive, and the fit and colors are on point. I'm tempted to buy more AD shirts to go with the two I got on Black Friday, but just spent a huge chunk of change on tutiton and textbooks.
ffffuuuu.gif

yeah i just dropped close to $975+ on law books ... WTF. why say there are used books available with prices listed when the freaking bookstore purposely doesn't stock them?!?!?!?

i cant wait till i get my books from half.com so i can return all $975 worth of them back ... ridiculous

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
hey mauro, i have a 34" waist and like to have at least a 12" upper thigh measurement ... do you recommend a 34 or 35 in your pants? thank you sir.

in the chino a 35 or 36 in the "dandy pant a 34 , for sure.

Mauro, do you mean measured size in these suggestions? Not tagged, right? I'm always confused on this stuff.

wolfvsgoat

Reaction score

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kmdsimpson
Mauro, do you mean measured size in these suggestions? Not tagged, right? I'm always confused on this stuff.

To keep it simple, if you normally wear a size 34 say in trousers/chinos, you should size up to a size 35 for the proper fit in the waist for WvG. For instance I am typically a size 30 in pants and own the 31 in the WvG chinos.

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shirt came in today!
5355717051_ab2dfb8edf.jpg
5355716933_84d1356b46.jpg
This is a small in the AD. Looks like I could probably fit into a small in the BD. Fit critique, guys? Mauro, you got any small sizes left in either fit? Thanks!!

nonissue

Reaction score
I am getting a whole bunch of new stuff in next week and I am doing a give a way.
If you would like please follow me on facebook or twitter.

Facebook- Wolf vs Goat

Twitter - wolfvsgoat1

Best,
Mauro

Followed! If I get a BDS I'll tell all my friends about how mauro is my e-hero.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
whats the neck size on a L after dinner shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics