• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajg esp

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm really considering the black marled hoodie, does anyone have any experience with it? Hows the fit and how heavy/warm is it? What size would you recommend for 5'10" and ~155?

Black marled hoodie is ridiculous. I live in it on the weekends; even wore it out to the UFC fight followed by a nice bar Saturday night cause I didn't want to take it off. The fit for me was my BD size (L at 185 6'2") and it fits close to the body but non-restrictive as you can see from the model on the website. The arms are also long allowing the cuffs to be rolled up to desired length.

As far as warmth goes, it's cotton. Reasonably warm but obviously not a wool sweater. I wear it inside to lounge and throw a coat on over to go outside. I wouldn't wear it outside alone on a below freezing day but I think the weight is fantastic.

DarkDestiny

Reaction score
Black marled hoodie is ridiculous. I live in it on the weekends; even wore it out to the UFC fight followed by a nice bar Saturday night cause I didn't want to take it off. The fit for me was my BD size (L at 185 6'2") and it fits close to the body but non-restrictive as you can see from the model on the website. The arms are also long allowing the cuffs to be rolled up to desired length.

As far as warmth goes, it's cotton. Reasonably warm but obviously not a wool sweater. I wear it inside to lounge and throw a coat on over to go outside. I wouldn't wear it outside alone on a below freezing day but I think the weight is fantastic.

Does your hoodie have a lot of loose threads? Per Mauro, not a defect, someone just forgot to cut the threads. I'm just curious if I'm the only lucky one.

ajg esp

Reaction score
Does your hoodie have a lot of loose threads? Per Mauro, not a defect, someone just forgot to cut the threads. I'm just curious if I'm the only lucky one.

It has several, I wouldn't say "a lot." The hoodie has a textured casual look so they don't bother me. When I notice them I just cut them off myself. Wish they weren't there, but it's a very small issue in the grand scheme of how sweet that hoodie is.

arlstine

Reaction score
It has several, I wouldn't say "a lot." The hoodie has a textured casual look so they don't bother me. When I notice them I just cut them off myself. Wish they weren't there, but it's a very small issue in the grand scheme of how sweet that hoodie is.
Mine mostly pop up in the wrist/forearm areas, and I also just cut them off or ignore them. Been wearing that hoodie so often it's embarrassing. Definitely an ace of a piece, and I for one will be instacopping the upcoming lounges.

pl0nky

Reaction score
Thanks for the info I'm pretty sure I'll check it out soon

anrobit

Reaction score
Mauro sent out the newsletter, as promised.

Get some rest Mauro, I'm sure you've had a long day

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Aw man, bummed the moto samurai already isn't available in my size. 

How is that possible?
I am going to bed I have had a fever of 102 for the past couple days. So if I was snippy its the fever.

cinnabar

Reaction score
Snagged a khaki floral right away! I'm 99% sure I'm going to place an order for the grey bicycles as well. These new patterns are awesome.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

autoantonym

Reaction score
How is that possible?
I am going to bed I have had a fever of 102 for the past couple days. So if I was snippy its the fever.
Need an extra-small monkey arms. Looks like medium and large are the only sizes available w/ MA.

anrobit

Reaction score
Need an extra-small monkey arms. Looks like medium and large are the only sizes available w/ MA.
Sort of the same situation for me. The one shirt I really want (railroad stripe) doesn't seem to have been made in monkey arms, which is unfortunate.

Hopefully Mauro will be able to answer, but if not, that's okay. I can pick up something else.

pl0nky

Reaction score
Small BD railroad stripe sold out within the hour? Darn it too slow.

blahspam

Reaction score
Lounge Pant 2.0
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Also picked up the aloha chambray and khaki floral.

Thought we were going to see restock on tees this drop?

joshg8

Reaction score
Bought railroad, decided to snag khaki and then cancel railroad, but I got it and if I don't like it when I see it then I'll return it and order a blue airplane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads