• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone who got a beanie, or Mauro, please tell me the measurement from the apex to the edge with it unrolled?

And can you cuff however much of it you want, or does it only fold in one place?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I will get you those measurements in the morning. It's been a crazy day today.

Johngalt- you will not being getting anything.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The beanie is 9.25 inch from top to bottom in a straight line. The rib is 3 inches. The beanie is 12 inches from Apex to the bottom of the rib following the shape of the beanie.
The width of the beanie is 8.5 inches at the widest point. It covers most peoples head and ears. It can be worn in a few different ways.

Best,

Mauro

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just got my lavender BD over dye I got awhile ago. Have to say mauro u make a damp fine shirt. Shirt is slim fitting and it works we tucked and untuck. Arm holes are high. Only gripe I have is a small I can't button it all the way, but then I have a thick neck. Look forward to trying on the AD. Do must size down on the AD from their BD size? Became a loyalty member and looking forward to exploring the rest of the wvg collection

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mauro, can you please make a pair of J jeans in black? Just two pair for me would be nice. Thanks. Also, free shipping and 95% off too.

CPaul

Reaction score
Mauro, I saw on the AMA you have Monkey Arms in stock that aren't on the site? Looking for XL Monkey Arms. Thanks!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have them is a few fabrics for sure why don't you give me a call and I will walk you through what I have.
My number is 703.582.5966

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I just got my lavender BD over dye I got awhile ago. Have to say mauro u make a damp fine shirt. Shirt is slim fitting and it works we tucked and untuck. Arm holes are high. Only gripe I have is a small I can't button it all the way, but then I have a thick neck. Look forward to trying on the AD. Do must size down on the AD from their BD size? Became a loyalty member and looking forward to exploring the rest of the wvg collection

How much extra neck room do you need?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not a problem. If the shirt fits like a glove we can put a larger collar on that current size. easy as pie.

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The beanie is 9.25 inch from top to bottom in a straight line. The rib is 3 inches. The beanie is 12 inches from Apex to the bottom of the rib following the shape of the beanie.
The width of the beanie is 8.5 inches at the widest point. It covers most peoples head and ears. It can be worn in a few different ways.

Best,

Mauro

Thank you. I leave the US on 1/20. Will the purple marled beanie restock be available in time for me to get one?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I receive the beanies on Friday

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ahh good to know Mario. I sent u email about invoice for shirt you are holding for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads