• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinnabar

Reaction score
The holiday prints are sick but I managed to resist. I couldn't help but grab the lounge pants though. I think pretty soon my closet will be entirely WvG.

Samir

Reaction score
What are you on the fence about, people on the fence?
I prefer the slimmer fit of the next model just because I'm a pretty skinny guy. I also like the look of the speckled charcoal - the current fabric looks tight, but I'm only really looking to rock these as casual wear so the formal potential of the current ones isn't a big deal to me. I essentially just want baller sweatpants.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I never thought I would be saying this but I need the skinny dudes to step up, lol. I have plenty of 28,29, 30, and 31 the rest of the sizes are pretty much decimated, either sold out or 1 or 2 left. I ended up shorting 3 of my retailers so the loyalty members could get theirs.

falathar

Reaction score
It's only 5:22pm here on the West Coast. Wait till some people get home from work.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good point. I wonder when is the best time to drop the newsletter.

Would the guy that called me today about his RED Holiday shirt not going through please let me know in an email what size you are and what you want your shirt to be? I am just waiting on you. I know it was my fault and I apologize. I have no idea why the system wanted to hiccup then.
I will have every order packed and shipped out before I leave for Holiday on Thursday.

JasonYeckel

Reaction score
WW spaced out missed on the xmas prints doh! Should have some pics up tomorrow of what i snagged

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Mauro, do you know when the second run of the Llama shirts will go out?

Yes, the week before thanksgiving they are in production now, toward the finishing stages. I won't be here when they are finished but I have someone taking over shipping.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ hah I noticed that as well.

just placed my order for the camo windbreaker.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
need more fit pics of wvg stuff. indigo dot shirts, before dinner L with darts let out.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are those the Viberg mocha CXL boots? Look damn nice whatever they are

fazookie

Reaction score

I don't want to sound pushy but you shouldn't sleep on the lounge pant. The current fabric is special because it can be worn formally and casually. The newest fabric is casual street wear for sure.
What are you on the fence about, people on the fence?

Clarifying, I was on the fence because the hem looked slightly too wide for me, I like the tapered look. I was gonna wait to see some more fit pics but it looks like my size sold out pretty quick so there's that too.

Am definitely going to get the speckled version when it drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads