1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fosho, Oct 12, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. space4lyfe

space4lyfe Well-Known Member

Hey, sorry if this has been asked before but if I have a 33 inch waist, what should I be getting the underwear in? Medium? Couldn't seem to find the size charts for them.

2. Nik Telford

Nik Telford Senior member

I'm a 34-33 and I take a small. They are fairly fitted but not too tight at that size.

3. ComfortablyDumb

ComfortablyDumb Senior member

Damn, I'd love to pick up a thermal but the measurements look a bit too slim in the chest/arms, even at an XL (I'm usually L). Oh well, the gun patch is supremely badass as well.

4. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in

Medium

5. Mauro

The thermal is the slimmest but you have to be really huge to not fit into an XL to give you and idea. My web model is 6'6 at a lean 220lbs. He wears a large in the thermal. He has a 42 inch chest.

6. oynag

oynag Senior member

These photos are great, by the way. I went from being on the fence about a few of these pieces to completely certain I'm grabbing them. The marled beanie looks great. Now I have to get the blue thermal with the gray I was already planning. And I wasn't even at all interested in the L/S tee until I saw this. Damn you and thank you.

7. ComfortablyDumb

Well the chest measurement for the XL is 19.5" and my chest is a 44' (5'11, 200 lbs). I know it's stretchy but I prefer my sweaters/thermals to not be so snug. It does look damn good, though.

1 person likes this.
  8. Mauro

9. Mauro

[​IMG]

Most of the pictures are accurate. The white is whiter. The black is a little darker. The grey is pretty accurate. The blue is very accurate. It's a fucking amazing color and so is my go to color cranberry.
    The last picture is mocha and it looks like mocha. I have v-necks and crews. The tee will go up next week sometime and you will receive your Holiday special rewards. The general public might not get in on the tee action maybe there will be time right before Christmas. Retail for the tees will be around 75.00 to 80.00

The pre-order trousers are really really nice. I am wondering which styles and colors will be the most successful? The gray flannel is the most expensive at a whoppin $600.00
    But they are worth every penny.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  10. g2x222

g2x222 Active Member

Is there a different code for this sale for rewards members, or does it start Friday? I was looking at some items and put in the regular code, but it was discounted by 50% (holiday sale is 60%, right?)

Also are the beanie prices on the site correct? A few pages ago, they were listed at 100/95/90 for basket/popcorn/ribbed.

11. lastquestion

lastquestion Member

Picked up the snowflake preorder.... Mauro I LOVE these crazy cool fabrics you are sourcing. I know it's important to round out your selection of menswear but I hope you continue to focus on this and find and source even more cool and interesting fabrics.

1 person likes this.
  12. Mauro

Your regular code will give you 60% off retail for the web store and pre-order.
    The system glitches so we are adding in prices now. If you secured a spot at 0.00 we will bill you later. No big deal.

1 person likes this.
  13. falathar

falathar Senior member

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. I DEMAND WvG HONOR THE SALE PRICE.

On a more serious note, in for the blue trousers but on the fence about those brown plaid trousers. Not sure my office is progressive enough to pull those off.

Also, FYI the gray trousers are listed twice, one as a "hollywood waist band" but the hollywood shows a belt loop waist in the photo.

1 person likes this.
  14. Nik Telford

Nik Telford Senior member

I agree, one of my favorite things about WvG is the almost whimsical nature of the brand. Between some of the prints and the fabrics it's absolutely fascinating to see what Mauro will come out with sometimes.

15. irbe

irbe Senior member

geez i totally forget the loyality program code...

16. chrispy650

chrispy650 Senior member

Damn it. You're right. Just copped both. Plus the extra 10% off gave me more incentive.

17. ComfortablyDumb

Bought two beanies!

Looking at the grey flannel pre-order. Potentially dumb question, what does "scored back" mean?

18. Wally

Wally Senior member

I'm about to do the same but can't decide between black or charcoal on the gun patch! Why does Mauro have to make this so difficult for us.

19. Mauro

I know before Bubba , Poppa, Lawyer Dad, or Johngalt logs on. You want $0.00 plus free shipping and a gift card.

None of the pants are to loud except maybe the red but even those I bad ass. The grey flannel really are the most amazing pants

I know the gray flannel is listed twice. Just pick what you want and we will make it happen.

PS- there are several people who have gift cards and haven't redeemed them yet, seriously.

20. chrispy650

chrispy650 Senior member

Haha. I went with navy for the gun patch and charcoal for the thermal. I know the feeling though, I was debating on which colors to get since he posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.