• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The camo windbreaker has arrived, finally. I am very very happy with it. Only if it shipped on time 2 months ago, lol.
I am wearing sweat knickers and a black roll neck tee. The stylist I used burnt the shirt so I snagged it. Which leads me to care instructions DO NOT iron on high heat and leave the iron on your shirt.
Great shirt none the less. I really feel I have nailed the fit for the tee.
I have been receiving some great feedback but nothing was as cool as the email I received a couple days ago from a firefighter who bought some of my tees. He told me he wears them under all his gear and that the tee is durable , wicks incredibly well, and holds up to intense high heat and he's stylish to boot. That real made me feel good.
The tees are great base layers. I think people are sleeping on the long sleeve. I know the tees will blow out by the end of the month as the temp drops.

Best,
Mauro

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Are long-sleeve roll-neck tees still in the works?

Big fan of the short-sleeve ones, ice blue in particular.

Last edited:

mothball

Reaction score
Silver turtleneck.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL YOU SKINNY MOTHER F***ers I am giving away chinos and shorts. The colors are red, white, navy, olive drab, chocolate brown, slate gray. If your PANT WAIST ( that's where you wear your pants) measures 28, 29, or 30 you are in luck I will give you chinos.

A little about the chino-

America made 10oz ring spun twill
Real quarter welt pockets
Over dyed and enzyme washed
Real horn buttons
Justin and predator bodies ( don't ask I am just putting some in a box and mailing them to you)
Double welt back pockets with button tab
Zip fly with American made YKK zipper
Made in the USA

That's about it. If you are interested please email me at [email protected]
DO NOT PM ME OR YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY PANTS.
In your email tell me what size you need and how many pair you want.
All you do is pay for shipping.
It's that simple!

Best,
Mauro

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am posting the larger sizes here after I get back from brunch.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
32 waist :devil:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was about to say.

Be some size discrimination up in hur.

Randomore

Reaction score
Longest brunch ever lol. Mauro you should require fit pics so you can add them to the site. I know I will if I get a pair

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good idea RKD.

In bigger sizes I only have red and white left. I have one pair of 34 Khakis. Hit me up if you want red or white.
In the small sizes I was wiped out in no time flat. I didn't have much but damnnnnnnn that was quick.
I am happy to make the people who got something happy. I hope you enjoy the fit. If you need to make some alterations the pants are worth it.

Few things-

Newsletter drop Tuesday with a lot of stuff.

Tuesday the rest of the over dyed oxfords will go on sale.

Wednesday I am doing a "AMA" ( Q&A) on reddit.com

That's it. I have to pack a orders to my stockist and digest the brunch I consumed! Any DC locals if you want a nice brunch spot hit up "Kangaroo Boxing Club" on 11th st. Great bunch of guys and they serve some yummy food, consistently.

Best,

Mauro

AceBoogie

Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL YOU SKINNY MOTHER F***ers I am giving away chinos and shorts. The colors are red, white, navy, olive drab, chocolate brown, slate gray. If your PANT WAIST ( that's where you wear your pants) measures 28, 29, or 30 you are in luck I will give you chinos.

A little about the chino-

America made 10oz ring spun twill
Real quarter welt pockets
Over dyed and enzyme washed
Real horn buttons
Justin and predator bodies ( don't ask I am just putting some in a box and mailing them to you)
Double welt back pockets with button tab
Zip fly with American made YKK zipper
Made in the USA

That's about it. If you are interested please email me at [email protected]
DO NOT PM ME OR YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY PANTS.
In your email tell me what size you need and how many pair you want.
All you do is pay for shipping.
It's that simple!

Best,
Mauro
posts like this makes me wish i bought a membership

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ so buy one now and remember today as your last day as a Beta.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok, which one of you guys was hitting on the tall blonde girl at Three Dots and a Dash last night?

You were telling her how all your shirts have mother of pearl buttons (elaborating that it's because you only buy "high quality shirts")...and that you started getting them all from this guy out in DC called Wolf Vs. Goat.

For those who are curious,
they left separately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads