1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fosho, Oct 12, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veekta

veekta Senior member

Great info. I too was a little confused and didn't even know tab collar was an option. It would be really helpful and prob give you less strain answering questions if you could put this info on the website and link to it on preorder pages.

2. Blog Marley

Blog Marley Senior member

weird, i didn't get a newsletter :(

3. pe3brain

pe3brain Senior member

Can some post a direct link to the micro gingham and olive twill shirts I can't find them some reason.

4. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in

Go to new arrivals and all the shirts are there, for some reason the shirts were hidden but now they are visible. All are very nice. I am going to be adding close up shots sometime tomorrow.

5. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or

Yo Mauro, I haven't been following this thread as closely as I should but are you planning on adding anymore sale items up?

6. pe3brain

pe3brain Senior member

Sweet thanks, is the special print flannel coming next newsletter, or was that the reindeer and trees flannel?

7. pl0nky

pl0nky Senior member

Wait, just to make sure, the flannels will be half of the listed price for rewards members. Just making sure because only rewards members can buy anyway.

8. veekta

veekta Senior member

if you add the promo code at the end of check out it will halve the price, so yes.

9. Mauro

If you are interested in having one sent out let me know. Contacting me directly is always going to be better than posting here .

Honestly, do I do that poor of a job explaining everything?

EVERYONE WHO IS A REWARDS MEMBER, PLEASE LISTEN. IF YOU ARE A VALID REWARDS MEMBER YOUR REWARDS MEMBERSHIP IS VALID ON ALL WOLF VS GOAT ITEMS EXCLUDING FINAL SALE ITEMS. EVERYDAY , EVERY MONTH, EVERY YEAR FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. IF THERE IS A EXCLUSION IT WILL BE NOTED IN TEXT AND MADE 150% CRYSTAL CLEAR IT WILL READ SOMETHING ALONG THESE LINE " Rewards membership does not apply final sale " .

If you are questioning your rewards membership or are confused please go to www.wolfvsgoat.com. On the home page on the top upper right part of the main tool bar there is "REWARDS PROGRAM" click on it and read it. That should do the trick. If you still don't understand don't email me but call me at 703.582.5966 I will walk you through everything step by step.

10. Mauro

I have been getting emails about the wool fabric I use. If you have specific questions please email me and I will give you a technical sheet so that we can make sure the fabric is worthy enough to touch your skin.
    My email address is Mauro@wolfvsgoat.com or you may simply call me at 703.582.5966

Thank you.

1 person likes this.
  11. ComfortablyDumb

ComfortablyDumb Senior member

Picked up the blue rose flannel. Can't wait, it looks amazing!

Mauro, any idea when the international orders placed late last week for the sale section stuff will be shipping?

12. jimanchower

jimanchower Senior member

You shouldn't have to explain anything. It should all be laid out on the site. If it's not completely intuitive and obvious to potential buyers, a lot of them aren't going to bother. Your loyal, frequent customers know what collars are available. They know to specify body and sleeve as +/- 1. They know to put it in the comments. They are willing to put up with the website quirk of having to check out multiple times to preorder multiple items. They know that you're going to work with them to get things right.

With the membership rewards program and the "If you don't agree with my design/pricing/ordering model, maybe my clothes aren't for you" philosophy it's obvious that you've positioned WvG as an elite brand where you have to be an insider to fully participate. Nothing wrong with that; it works well for a lot of labels, restaurants/bars, etc. But it also seems that at the same time you're trying to expand and attract new customers, which is a goal diametrically opposed to that of exclusivity.

6 people like this.
  13. Mauro

Thank you. I appreciate the post.

We are currently doing inventory which seems to be way off. So if you would like check the website every once and awhile and a shirt might pop up in your size. For example Tapioca Before Dinner. The system said I have one left but really I have a shit ton.

2 people like this.
  14. jimanchower

jimanchower Senior member

Glad to hear. Coincidentally, I received my first piece of WvG today, an Oxford from the recent sale. I thought I'd have to have some [sleeve] alterations done but the fit is pretty spot-on out of the box. Quality is ridiculous considering the price. I've been a rewards member for almost a year but have never really felt "invested" enough to jump on anything. I suspect there are others like me for whom the sale provided a good excuse to sample your products. I'm already back on the site figuring out what else I could pick up.

15. pe3brain

pe3brain Senior member

Quote:Maybe you could add a FAQ page to the site? It would answer how preorder works what options you can pick, how customers can tell you what they want on preorders, etc...

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  16. Mauro

I am thinking about doing a wool quilted black watch shirt jacket. Would anyone be keen on that?

2 people like this.
  17. justblaze1

justblaze1 Well-Known Member

I'd be interested. Do you have any pictures of the fabric?

18. Nik Telford

Nik Telford Senior member

I probably would be.

19. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

Yes if the fabrics cool and price isn't crazy

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  20. stafa

stafa Senior member

Yes, but depends on price and how the fabric looks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.