1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fosho, Oct 12, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nik Telford

Nik Telford Senior member

Picked up a pair of the Navy Bloodline chinos. Im pretty excited to get them.

2. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    New sale items have posted!

3. Nik Telford

Nik Telford Senior member

That Edo print is sick!

4. HeavenResign

HeavenResign Senior member

Had to snag that navy henley.

5. taint it sweet

taint it sweet Senior member

If it was the last M, I was a little late..

6. HeavenResign

Nope! XS

7. single origin

single origin Senior member

ahhh! I wish you would list all sale items at once so I can save on shipping and not worry about it selling out.

8. taint it sweet

taint it sweet Senior member

I keep running into this issue. I put a Henley in my cart last night and by the time I went to checkout later, it was gone. I think I got too busy in the meantime. The shipping makes me try to consolidate orders.

9. HeavenResign

Part of it is I think judging from the pictures of the navy henley it was added sort of last minute, like he found some old stock of them and just put them on the sale. But even if it is a calculated way to get users to go to the website more often and increase the chances of buying multiple things along with it, it's easily worth the extra $7 in shipping you may have to pay a few times for the prices on this stuff, which is insane for what you're getting. i have no complaints. just sort of the nature of shopping for clearance items

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
    2 people like this.
  10. quadomatic

quadomatic Well-Known Member

Is a newsletter dropping tomorrow?

11. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

@in stitches, you should come to the annual Wolf vs Goat pig roast (you can come whenever you want and don't have to eat the pig) for some drinks and some food. It'll be a hoot and a half. October 11th. Bring SF approved friends

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
  12. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

A religious jew at a pig roast, now thats an interesting idea.

Well, obviously I wouldnt be able to make it til after the Sabbath is over, and the 11th is also smack in the middle of the Jewish holiday of Sukkot, but if I can make it, you bet your ass Ill be there.

Either way, I do appreciate the invite. :)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  13. pl0nky

pl0nky Senior member

Are there going to be new "winter" t-shirts? I though I saw this somewhere in the thread and I'm just wondering.

14. goldenbear

goldenbear Senior member

Is it a little odd that all this linen is coming out in late Summer? I usually only buy linen in Spring. Im looking ahead to Winter now. It seems like some of the pieces did well anyway, but I'd be way more likely to buy in March/April/May.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  15. jm22

jm22 Senior member

I can't find the size charts for the sanded canvas chinos, am I missing something?

16. agvs

agvs Senior member

They're not linked anywhere on the new site but a google search found them http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/chino-size-chart. I think mauro said they're working on getting them up.

17. ComfortablyDumb

ComfortablyDumb Senior member

Have you guys received your orders from the sale stuff yet? I placed two orders over two weeks ago and still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation.

18. DarkDestiny

DarkDestiny Senior member

I placed two orders on two different dates and have received them both already. I suggest you follow up with Mauro on your order. He usually ships the day after or even same day depending on when you place it.

19. Mauro

All order but the two car coats have shipped. I am waiting on special boxes for those. International orders have been delayed but everything is out. Hold tight you will get everything you ordered.

20. Mauro

I also want to say if you chose "local pick up" we didn't ship your order. We emailed you and asked to pay for shipping. This is a HUGE problem. About 50 % to 60% of people choose local pickup. I lost about $6,000.00 picking up shipping for people last year. I just can't do it anymore. We have changed shipping so everyone has to pay. If you want to stop by and pick up your stuff, great. We will happily refund you for shipping. This applies for anything bought on the website.

Pre-order items like the amunzen don't apply because we calculated shipping in.

Best,

Mauro

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.