• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
mauro - i got laid in my knickers last night man. Thank you bro. I got some better fit pics too. Not looking like i'm coming from football practice in these ones..

on the goddamn Capital steps wearin WvG knicks this AM. US flags flyin behind me n ****. seriously. front page material.

lol RKD....i'd get banned. but seriously! the girls(girl) loves um...... I think.

I want ******* PAJAMAS. Like the real deal. One piece, footies. Terry looped. Whatever. Maketh pajamas and they will cometh to your new site that will still probably let you add clothes that arent in stocketh into your cart and make you happy and fool you until you're ready to actually pay..
devil.gif

riri zippers on the mid section where you hop into it in. cashmere lining on the interior seams eg zipper. Maybe entirely cashmere lined. 85cott/15wool blend exterior. Or some mohair or some ****. ..... Brilliant

make a pilot. prototype. whatever. I'll get it. PJ's are such an untapped resource/potential moneymaker in the dressed by the innernet demographic.

if anyone has incredible PJ links (no silk please) link here or PM.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i saw all the ruckus on waywt so yeah pics would start a hellfire storm again

agree on freaking pjs ...

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ what are you guys up too?

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
^^ what are you guys up too?

contemplatin a company in the dmv called goat vs wolf that sells cashmere terry looped pajamas... exclusively

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't show to much they might capture you and sell you in the sex slave industry. what kind of fabric are you looking for?

A man can dream right.

In terms of fabric, lux might not be ideal for the weather. What do you think about linen and other light weight fabrics?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ not a problem. You want them water proof?

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
no but there needs to be a bang port in the front so's you don't have to take them off when you wanna get some pooty

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are you talking about the sweat knickers? They;re the only thing that doesn't unzip or button.
Though I like your thought process, jeff.

dshin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered another AD shirt. 3rd in the last couple weeks. Trying a L this time (though XL does fit well, I want it to be just a tad more fitted around the waist). Mauro, will these shirts shrink if washed in warm/hot water?

jeisurii

Reaction score
Finally decided on the Plum BD. If it proves too thin for me, can always exchange for an AD.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nah, they should shrink much at all. The over dye process should have taken care of 99% of the shrinkage.

I am telling you guys and I am sure ( I hope) the AD shirt buyers will agree it's still a slim fitting shirt.

Best,
Mauro

dshin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah, they should shrink much at all. The over dye process should have taken care of 99% of the shrinkage. I am telling you guys and I am sure ( I hope) the AD shirt buyers will agree it's still a slim fitting shirt. Best, Mauro
I concur that the AD is still fairly slim fitting. I own one in XL. And here are some comparisons to other shirts that I own. Ralph Lauren custom fit 16/33: Very similar in fit around the chest, shoulder, height of arm holes. I found the RL to be a tad bit slimmer around the waist Gitman Vintage in L: The gitman is definitely slimmer...higher arm holes, and more fitted in the chest and waist. Thom browne 4: TB is definitely slimmer....much higher arm holes. Brooks Brothers Black Fleece, BB4: WvsG is slimmer in all areas. Height of arm holes is about the same. BoO XXL: Very similar in all areas...BoO tad bit slimmer around the waist. DISCLAIMER: These are strictly my own observations/opinions. Maybe it will help give some ppl guidance/idea on the fit. The WvsG I own is a XL like I noted earlier. I have another XL on order. And I ordered another in L today b/c I wanted the waist to be a tad slimmer...doesnt mean that the XL isnt slim..this is just a personal preference.

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will you be doing any outerwear this season? Any teasers if so?

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Klemins
Will you be doing any outerwear this season? Any teasers if so?
i would beg him too. i just got his peacoat and its amazing. so damn WARM. the fit is spot-on and excellent details. well done mauro!
DSCN0069.jpg
DSCN0071.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads