• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaudi0

Reaction score
jealous! i jumped on the anchor wagon too late and now there's nothing in my size. love the shirt!

edit:
btw, Mauro, i got my slate overdye oxford last friday. thanks so much! absolutely love it. i'm officially a customer for life. by far the best fitting button down i've ever tried. (i had originally ordered a different shirt during the sale but it ended up being sold out even tho the website said it was available. i called Mauro after receiving the rest of my order, and he overnighted me a different shirt of my choice. amazing customer service!)

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tees arrive Friday. Locals and Krish let me know if you want anything.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Looking forward to the tees + henleys, possibly car coat as well. What's the deal with the length on the car coat, referenced a couple of posts up?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's a car coat. It hits right above the knees, very traditional and incredibly well made. I am in the process of getting pictures taken now.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Rad. It's probably about time I replaced the GAP car coat I've had since I was 19. (0)

ajg esp

Reaction score
Wearing the WvG shirt and pants. Chambray pants are awesome, very unique and the fit is dimes. These things get attention In a good way. Cotton tencel blend gingham shirt also rules, super light and breathable. I need to get a better photo taking set up though.

WashedMolasses

Reaction score
As far as the suits, any info on the construction? Half/full canvas, structure, things like that? Or will that be decided upon purchase? Thanks.

fazookie

Reaction score
I was wondering about my floral / summer berry shirts. I got an email about a shipment but the address was wrong, and in the end the tracking says it hasn't actually shipped yet (this was a week and a half ago).

Are all the summer pre-orders supposed to be shipped?

B0Bs4g3t

Reaction score
I was wondering about my floral / summer berry shirts. I got an email about a shipment but the address was wrong, and in the end the tracking says it hasn't actually shipped yet (this was a week and a half ago).

Did you e-mail him? He's pretty good about getting back to people that way.

reezy

Reaction score

Email Mauro and he will get back to you!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

As far as the suits, any info on the construction? Half/full canvas, structure, things like that? Or will that be decided upon purchase? Thanks.

All WvG jackets and blazers are full canvassed with real cold rinse horse hair,hand woven in Italy. The jackets come prepared for button holes so that the jacket can be marked for real functioning hand sewn button holes.There is over 30 hours of hand work and pressing involved in the making of the jackets. Real sweat shields , hand sewn lapels, and shoulder sleeves. The Ready to wear suits are a good buy for anyone who can't get Made to Measure. The retail price for the suits are around $1800.00 so loyalty members get a hell of a deal. Most of the fabrics are super 140's. I hope this helps.

All the transition shirts have not shipped. Some orders I printed shipping labels for but the shirts were either not made correctly or not made at all. We are finishing them up now. It's was no fault of the factory but a computer error that printed of the orders off line so some people received collars they didn't receive so we are correcting the problem now.
I still have a lot of people who haven't paid for their shirts. It would be nice to either pay up or cancel so that I may sell your shirt. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Tees are delivered tomorrow and I have a HUGE waiting list. If you want one or more shoot me an email or you might be SOL. I have several customers that buy one of every color and sometimes 3 or 4 of the same color. I will do my best to make sure everyone gets a tee. I will start making more in different colors and fabrics. The beginning of October the henelys will be in stock.

My special fabric shipped for the new batch of sweat knickers and hoodies. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for the project. The fabric is just to ******* cool.

Best,

Mauro

Last edited:

B0Bs4g3t

Reaction score
My special fabric shipped for the new batch of sweat knickers and hoodies. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for the project. The fabric is just to ******* cool.

Best,

Mauro

Mauro:

Do we need to talk to you now about getting hoodies from you? Or should we just wait until you have them in stock -- I'd like to not miss out on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads