• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

trafficjam

Reaction score
you have any plans for christmas fabrics? maybe something like

slick4life

Reaction score
To those on the fence about the collars I think they are the perfect size for wearing under a jacket....

Looking forward to all the new fall pieces, Mauro! The knits look great!

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah, I'm consistently an XL in the BD shirts and got a wool crewneck sweater last year in XL that was fairly baggy on me. Should I stick with XL since this year's are slimmer or size down to a L?

I'm with ya. This year id stick to your shirt size. But that's just me.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would go true to size but that's me. You may always order both and return one. Loyalty members should know the drill.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Unrelated to all the holiday retro-hunkiness going on around here, any chance the next round of henleys will have a lower neckline?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes, but not much lower. The over style and fit of this seasons Henleys and Tees are just so much better than last years. I know 97% of the people that bought the tees and Henleys loved them this year I think it will be 99% for sure.

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mauro i sent an inquiry about this year's sweaters, want to learn more about those delicious hunks of knit merino goodness.

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

mauro i sent an inquiry about this year's sweaters, want to learn more about those delicious hunks of knit merino goodness.

What email address did you send it to? Please send it to [email protected] I think sticking true to size is the way to go anyone on the fence can always order two and return one.

hexagon

Reaction score
Got my Aquamarine geometric shirt today and love the print! I got a Medium BD and I think it's slightly big for me. The small is sold out in the website, so if anyone has one Small BD that doesn't fit you, we can trade.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Waiting for my ombre shirt to ship. :foo:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ Yup. SO are a few others. I apologize for the delay and we are working fast to fix everything for everyone.

Quick update-

Tees have shipped they will sell out FAST. I should get them before this Friday.

I am sending out another newsletter this week.

My Special fabric is almost finished for NEW SWEAT KNICKERS and Matching Hoodie. I love this fabric so much. It's a 20.75 oz/linear yard half slub french terry bonded with jersey on the other side.
I have been waiting for this fabric for close to a year.

Henley's will be finished by the first week of October, perfect timing.

RTW suits are in house. I have 4 different fabrics all prepared for button holes and alterations in need be.

Sweaters are in and selling pretty fast. I am doing my best to get product on the web so everyone can see them.

Car coat is in house. Getting pics ASAP. It's can be made in other colors.

More shirts will be coming out soon.

I finally approved the pant fit. I am pretty damn excited about this. RTW chinos and Dandy pants are on the way.

Best,

Mauro

CPaul

Reaction score
I joined the tote two weeks ago. Did I miss out on the tshirts?

sharkminusbear

Reaction score
Interested in seeing pics of the car coat.

Are the henleys made from the same waffle material as last year or something different?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Interested in seeing pics of the car coat. 

Are the henleys made from the same waffle material as last year or something different? 

Car Coat is pretty bad ass but I am not sure you will dig on the length.
The Henley is made from the same thermal but the rib should be thicker. The fit is just so much better and the colors are great, too. There will be some variegation in the thermals because they are dyed by hand but I think it looks even cooler.
I joined the tote two weeks ago. Did I miss out on the tshirts?

You haven't missed on the tees. The tees are in route to me now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics