• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Inseam on the trousers are 38 inches. RKD is wearing the 30 predator which at 30 inches has a 14inch leg opening.

Retail $370.00

Hand assembled zipper

Canvas belt loops

hand sewn waist curtain

canvas ban roll, no fusing is used

Tailored under pressing on each section

Hand pressed

Made in USA

Last edited:

B0Bs4g3t

Reaction score

Inseam on the trousers are 38 inches. RKD is wearing the 30 predator which at 30 inches has a 14inch leg opening.

Retail $370.00

Hand assembled zipper

Canvas belt loops

hand sewn waist curtain

canvas ban roll, no fusing is used

Tailored under pressing on each section

Hand pressed

Made in USA

dat ass.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

I have a handful of sweaters left. I am having a HUGE sale when I get back from Hungary. 50% for everyday folk and 70% off for tote holders. I still have a lot of inventory.
I will NOT being responding to emails while I am Hungary, at least I am trying not to. I am going to pick up my daughter and I haven't seen her in awhile.
If something cool happens I will post pic on instagram and FB.

Awesome, have a great trip.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

if anyone has seen the above at jcrew, it got a lot of hype this spring ... ive felt and tried it on and it was blah

i went to see mauro this morning and saw his and it blew it out of the park. i didnt take a picture cuz he sold out in my size :( but hes going to make me one when hes back from hungary

the color is lighter and you can really see the unique texture of the fabric and its really light and feels great. mauro def improved on the predator model.

i also grabbed the pants in the pictures above. great weight khaki fabric that is perfect for now but will transition well into fall. its really soft to the touch and again the predator fit is spot-on for me.

perfect pair of dressy khakis that you can dress up or down for the office and afterwards :)

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

if anyone has seen the above at jcrew, it got a lot of hype this spring ... ive felt and tried it on and it was blah

i went to see mauro this morning and saw his and it blew it out of the park. i didnt take a picture cuz he sold out in my size :( but hes going to make me one when hes back from hungary

the color is lighter and you can really see the unique texture of the fabric and its really light and feels great. mauro def improved on the predator model.

i also grabbed the pants in the pictures above. great weight khaki fabric that is perfect for now but will transition well into fall. its really soft to the touch and again the predator fit is spot-on for me.

perfect pair of dressy khakis that you can dress up or down for the office and afterwards :)

I want...

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
I can move this if it's not the appropriate place to put it, but does anyone wanna swap sample sale shirts? I have a before-dinner medium point-collar shirt in pink voile that I'd love to trade for another before-dinner or picnic cut medium. It's nice - light, airy fabric - but too sheer for me; you'd probably want to wear an undershirt with it, and I'm not so big on undershirts.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I might be a little late but fun and safe trips Mauro!

sharkminusbear

Reaction score
Just got my khaki bloodlines. The Justin fit was perfect for me and I won't need to take the waist in at all, I think ****** would have been too big for the predators.

Quality-wise, you can't get better than these, period.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just got my khaki bloodlines. The Justin fit was perfect for me and I won't need to take the waist in at all, I think ****** would have been too big for the predators. 

Quality-wise, you can't get better than these, period.

Pics or I can't believe you...

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With Mauro out of country, we should just text him direct to get his attention right? Why bother with this email stuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads