• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iotan

Reaction score
I just bought two shirts...I am very excited. Phenomenal deal.

The new site looks good, too. Nothing too fancy but a nice, clean layout and easy to use.

Mauro - Note that for me everything was by default trying to add 2 at a time to my cart. It is not a major problem as the cart quantity can be updated, but I wanted to point it out.

LPatterson

Reaction score
Dammit, missed the medium BD Plum.

Also, for any of you wondering if the navy pea is worth it...it totally is. It's priced the same as a JCrew peacoat for Christ's sake.

iotan

Reaction score
Also, is the washed peach color completely sold out or perhaps was it missed getting added to the site? It is the only color I remember that is not on the new site at all, and I thought that at least fairly recently there was some stock of it left on the old site.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have an XS in Red if you want to PM me.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What size are you wearing in the AD shirts on the site?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wear a medium in the ADS.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you have any before-dinner Ms in dewberry left?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ no, sorry.

Unfortunately the orders dont come up on my Black Berry like the farinellis orders did. However the inventory is correct so what we have on the site is what we have for the most part.

The "bruised steak " fabric is dreamy. I f I was a tote holder I would be ALL over that flannel.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
<-----wearing red shirt

ummmm hello........

i just got done browsing the new website and I noticed something......

under the button down shirt section, you have BD and AD Shirts under the "Before Dinner" category.

what happened to "After Dinner" category?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What size and cut did you get, bdeuce? The red shirt is the one I'm looking at. Typically I'd be a large in the BD shirts, but the high armholes makes me wary, since I hate the feeling of any pulling in the fabric when I reach my arms forward. I'm thinking maybe I should just go with a medium in the AD variation.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm just messing with mauro (inside joke) although i am contemplating buying one. but to answer your question, i'd go one size down. it won't be an exact fit, but like happy median.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ don't ask Mr. Chunky. Go with the Medium. If not I will refund you because it's on me for giving bad advice.

For all the people who don't like that tight and high armhole the ADS is for you.

Brian,
Good question. I am on it. did you get your knickers and hoodie?

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
^^ don't ask Mr. Chunky. Go with the Medium. If not I will refund you because it's on me for giving bad advice.

For all the people who don't like that tight and high armhole the ADS is for you.

Brian,
Good question. I am on it. did you get your knickers and hoodie?

if everything goes as planned, should be at my door today.

btw, i hope you read my post in your best Asperger's syndrome impression.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ I think you got the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads