• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The pants will come in two different fits. Justin and Predator. The Predator has about a 7.25 leg opening 32. The hem is unfinished and the inseam is 37 inches . The Chambray comes from Japan.
The pant will retail for around $400.00 hopefully lower. So if you want a REAL proper trouser think about the loyalty program. You will save yourself a shitload of money. The pants will come in even sizes only for now because of the way the pants are constructed its easy to turn a 32 into a 31 or a 33, dig it.

Pants include -

Hand assembled zipper

Canvas belt loops

Hand sewn waist Curtain

Real canvas ban roll non fused waist band

Tailored under pressing on each section

Hand pressed

Hand sewn pick stitching when requested

Horn button and other custom made buttons

Reinforced crotch front

Bar Tacks on ALL seams and stress points

Open center back breather

Made in USA

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Do you do button-fly pants other than the dandy pants? It's hard to find button-fly pants that aren't in a 5-pocket cut.

ambivalence

Reaction score
Do you only have the chambray pants for now? Is there any other fabric for pants?

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shirting Pre-Order Survey

Your response has been recorded.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a khaki twill that's supima cotton made by Kurabo Japan. I just want to get the fit down and after trying the chambray on a lot of people I think I accomplished my goal. Once I receive those pants I will make the khakis. The cool thing about the khakis is they are going to get softer and softer after each wash. Speaking of softer don't sleep on the lavender twill shirt. It to gets softer with each wash. I am looking forward to doing a shirting program with the twill.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everyone who didn't vote for the sunshine plaid and the key print, please punch yourself in the face for me.

uninkco

Reaction score
Checked out some of the upcoming fabric and it's the ****. The hoodies and sweats material is very interesting in a good way; loungewear at it's best. The tee fabric is so soft.
Excited for the upcoming stuff.

Decided on the fabric for the wedding suit. Mauro was attentive and very gentle while explaining all the options that comes with WvG MTM suiting. I did not feel violated at all.

hefner

Reaction score
Mauro,
Is the new linen/cotton indigo shirt using the same fabric as the linen chambray shirt you made last season? Thanks.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

Decided on the fabric for the wedding suit. Mauro was attentive and very gentle while explaining all the options that comes with WvG MTM suiting. I did not feel violated at all.

That's not how they do pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads