1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fosho, Oct 12, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in

AD over dyes have already been made and if you move we just update your shipping info. It's really easy.

2. pe3brain

pe3brain Senior member

Sweet! does that mean you will be shipping my order out soon then? I'm going to be moving back to my hometown on Thursday...

3. callmeRichard

callmeRichard Active Member

This is what I want to know. I need some new chinos and have been waiting but I'm starting to get anxious.

4. Mauro

I will get them later this week and will offer free shipping to anyone in the states for the delay. I believe 150% the wait will be worth it. Everyone that has tried them on has loved them.

1 person likes this.
  5. falathar

falathar Senior member

I'm also really looking forward to the chinos.

6. quadomatic

quadomatic Well-Known Member

Yessss, looking forward to the next newsletter so I can order.

7. callmeRichard

callmeRichard Active Member

Good to hear. How will the sizing be compared to the 2.0 Lounge Pants? Those fit me quite well so I'm hoping I can just go for the same size on the Chinos without having to look at the sizing charts (I'm lazy I guess).

8. Kap120

Kap120 Senior member

Will the new overdyes be the normal size or the same as the other ones?

9. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

They were all sewn at the same time, just undyed, so same size as the ones that were released

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  10. Wally

Wally Senior member

Mauro,

Ever thought about doing merino shirts or tees? I know fabric is hard to source but it seems like this company is doing some cool things with merino:

outlier and wool and prince have some interesting offerings in merino but they can't match your patterns and construction in my opinion.

11. g2x222

g2x222 Active Member

Are the chinos being mentioned different than the ones that are currently listed on the site (i.e., the navy/olive/khaki twill chinos and the khaki bloodline trousers)? If so, how?

12. Doorn

Doorn Member

To quote one of Mauro's earlier posts:

To put it simply, different material and a lower price.

Last edited: May 11, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  13. B0Bs4g3t

B0Bs4g3t Senior member

Is the Mint overdye still lost in transit? I'm really loving the overdyes I got, sort of hoping for a green color -- just wondering what the status was for the mint.

14. WvGBot

WvGBot Well-Known Member

No, the chinos on the site right now are our "Bloodline" chinos - exceptionally well constructed, but more expensive. They're also dressier than the new run of less expensive, more casual chinos we're putting up soon.

Great look!
    Yep! We held some back to be able to redye some of the more popular models.

15. Mauro

1 person likes this.
  16. Allen Smithee

Allen Smithee Active Member

I support the Berry Amendment, whatever that is. I'd long ago read that Vans fled the US because however they molded the heel cups was an EPA violation.
    What type of sneaker are you thinking of making?

17. CPaul

CPaul Senior member

I'd love for WvG to have sizes in stock consistently before making shoes...

1 person likes this.
  18. Mauro

Shoes are way down the line.
    I would like to see stock consistently too. This however will take time. I need to grow more to make more. In the next few weeks I am doing a sizing poll to get a better idea how to break down unit quantities. I have already upped mediums and smalls my to most popular sizes. Large would be next followed by XS and XL. XXL is my least common size.
    Please bare with me while I grow. A lot of shirts are going to simply be short run first come first serve shirts. When I can get to a level of keeping basics in stock I will do that.
    Right now I am sitting on a shitload of over dyes granted the sizing through a lot of people for a loop but I have attracted a lot of people who like the current over dyes.
    I have to sell a good 300 shirts before more are made. Then with the revenue I can make more basics and more over dyes.

Chinos are in. They look and feel great. They will go live Tuesday but locals are welcome to stop by if they want. I want to have the size charts and stuff up and accurate before the pants go up live.
    I also got my underwear samples today and they are pretty amazing. Bamboo Sorona makes for perfect undies.

19. ComfortablyDumb

ComfortablyDumb Senior member

I love the bamboo/sorona tees so much but I feel like I'm not worthy/ready for bamboo/sorona undies. Ahhh the comfort

20. spr1nkles

spr1nkles Well-Known Member

Fit pics of the underwear samples? Also when can we expect the supima tees, hopefully during the summer?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.