1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fosho, Oct 12, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

Get me a pair of those shorts Mauro. 8" inseam plz.

2. Renalan

Renalan Senior member

http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/size-chart

Size charts look messed up. I usually wear a GBV small but it's snug, what should I be looking at for WVG? I was trying to decide between small AD or medium BD but it looks like the charts changed.

3. flatspotting

flatspotting Senior member

Excuse my ignorance, but does this mean you would provide shipping both ways on some shirts to get our size hammered out... what if my shipping address is in Canada....

4. theoldcowboy

theoldcowboy Member

What is the weight of that fabric? The chinos will be good for summer, right?

5. capnMURPHY2021

capnMURPHY2021 Senior member

No restocks yet of the chambray LS shirts? [​IMG]

6. who8mahrice

who8mahrice Senior member

Small in GBV as well. Majority of my WvG shirts are small BD actually. I'd say the WvG shoulders are slightly smaller.

7. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
  8. kwanon

kwanon Senior member

9. 510kut

510kut Senior member

Perfect timing! I've been searching for a tailor (really don't want to travel out to San Francisco). Found a couple on yelp with mostly good reviews then the handful of terrible reviews.

10. msg

msg Senior member

Fit question: here's a photo of me in a medium BD. note that the collar button is pulling a bit. Otherwise, fit is perfect.

Wondering if the collar button pulling because the neck measurement is too small for me?

[​IMG]

11. dietwaterrr

dietwaterrr Member

12. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

The Beanie again

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2 people like this.
  13. mothball

mothball Senior member

That jacket :inlove:

1 person likes this.
  14. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

Thanks....found the fabric in the back of a shop, was sponged in 1927, so its likely older than that...they just don't make cloth like they used to, the thing is bulletproof.

15. callmeRichard

callmeRichard Active Member

Really starting to get bummed out...

You haven't produced a new XXL button up since I got my Rewards Memberships about 6 months ago. And two of the four tees I was planning on purchasing (milano red and mint in XL) are already showing up as Sold Out when I try to add them to my cart. Not to mention that two of the last four items I did purchase got refunded instead of shipped because they were apparently sold out despite being in being listed as in stock on the website. Paying such high shipping for one item sucks... especially when you were expecting two!!

16. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in

Hi. I have mint in stock in XL for sure. Why don't you email me or call me and I will tell you what i have. I am really sorry you are bummed. I suggest going forward to special order shirts. This will guarantee you a shirt. I will pick up shipping to help you out. Please remember you and one other person are the only XXL. I have sat on XXL's for many years. Please understand my position and I will do my best to make sure you get what you want.
    Just in case my email is Mauro@wolfvsgoat.com and my phone number is 703.582.5966

17. callmeRichard

callmeRichard Active Member

I didn't realize there were only two of us in the XXL size (one of the drawbacks of being 6'4)... now it makes sense why I haven't seen any new button downs. I still have to try an XL AD cut, that might work for me as the chest is fuller than the BDs.

I'll reach out via email for planning out my next order. Thanks for the prompt response.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  18. WvGBot

WvGBot Well-Known Member

That's why we have made-to-measure (hint hint...)
    Yes an AD XL will have bigger arms (especially in the biceps) than a BD. The shoulders will be wider as well which will give you the feel of more arm-space.

Nice look!

I'd agree - although our sizing is generally slimmer than GBV. Many people will go a size up if they don't want an extremely fitter shirt/their GBV size is pretty slim on them.
    I'm very sorry you haven't been able to get the pieces you're looking for. Like Mauro said, please get in touch with us! We'll hook you up.

19. Lohikaarme

Lohikaarme Senior member

Where can I find out more info regarding made-to-measure (what can be added, how much stuff costs, etc.)? I was under the impression that the mtm service was just for sizes issues, not for removing or adding elements.

20. WvGBot

WvGBot Well-Known Member

We have some ability to do some slight modifications - shoot us an email and we can see if we can help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.