1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fosho, Oct 12, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in

That's a HUGE typo and will be corrected tonight.

Sorry for the code not working on 3 tees. Everyone will be refunded accordingly.

Nothing has changed on the tees. So everyone should go with there button down size. I am a medium 5"11 185.

If you are not sure about your size ask for a try on shirt. It's the best way to get the best fit and it's no cost to you. I am not sure why people ask the same questions when the best way to get results is to email or call me directly. A 5 min phone call goes a long way.
    Despite mint selling everything is going smooth. There are plenty of tees left so I am happy and people wanting to try things and are on the fence can purchase.
    Thanks for the stupport.

2. pe3brain

pe3brain Senior member

When you, Mauro, say the overdyes will be available do you mean the ones on the site that are pretty low in stock or new colors? Also you mention the BD's have darts is this the only difference between them and the AD's? I might buy a BD and remove the darts if its that.

3. PDinh

PDinh Senior member

NOO. Both Aloha prints sold out in my size. RIP. On that note, Mauro what of those tropic shorts!

4. NotClever

NotClever Senior member

Holy shit I actually got tees before they sold out. Too bad olive was gone, but that's cool.

5. WvGBot

WvGBot Well-Known Member

We'll have a line up of new overdyes.

There's more differences than simply darts - the Before Dinner shirts are slimmer in the shoulder, arm and upper chest, but removing the darts makes the fit closer to that of an After Dinner shirt, and is a good option for people who are in between sizes or looking for something slightly different.
    Sizing up won't be that much of a difference - in my experience our fabric also drapes well.

Thank you for the support everyone! The tees are blowing out and it's awesome to see! You guys will love them.

6. WvGBot

WvGBot Well-Known Member

Also the size charts for Before Dinner and After Dinner longsleeve shirts, Before and After Dinner shortsleeve shirts and our tshirts have been updated! As always, if you'd like sizing advice, please don't hesitate to ask.

7. tobiasfunke

tobiasfunke Senior member

I ordered a few tees in S, but I'm wondering if I should have gone with XS. I'm 5'11, 155 lbs, with a 36" chest. The only tee I have to compare is the J. Crew broken-in tee, which I wear in a slim small.

Thoughts?

8. thats.mana

thats.mana Senior member

^^I'm 5'8 and 155 and go with mediums, but mauro and co recs your usual button down size. Own any bd shirts?

9. ALEX3

ALEX3 Member

Looks like some length has been added to almost everything.

XL milano red tees already gone[​IMG] thought XLs would last more than a couple hours.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  10. Wally

Wally Senior member

Mauro,

any chance there will be v-neck ss tees?

11. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

you are def a small

im a bd small and also slim 36 chest and im modeling those tees btw

1 person likes this.
  12. tobiasfunke

Awesome!

13. PDinh

PDinh Senior member

Do you think i could fit into an AD XS? if I'm a regular BD Small. Really want one of those pineapple picnics :fu:

14. Mauro

Assuming the BD fits you well you could easily wear a AD XS. You might even like it better.

1 person likes this.
  15. tobiasfunke

How are the sleeve measurements taken on the new sizing chart for button-downs?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  16. Mauro

Sleeve only. So not center back to shoulder seam to cuff. Just sleeve down to bottom of cuff.

17. Mauro

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  18. dribas

dribas Member

Just picked up the lounge pant 2.0 (they're awesome) and three tees (dark stone, olive, mint) and couldn't be happier! I was waiting on the tees for a while - after I bought a few from the last run, I basically stopped wearing all other tshirts. Now I get to add a few more to the rotation.

I also got to check out a few cool things in the works at Mauro's place, including some sick fabric rolls. Definitely looking forward to more s/s.

19. sleu

sleu Senior member

Are there any more short sleeve button downs coming out beyond the fruity ones? Also, will there be a restock of the short sleeve anchors (looking for M BD)?

20. Mauro

Yes they are being made now.

Yes. I have a bunch of short sleeve shirts being made. A couple will drop next week. I have anchor fabric so let me know which color.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.