• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sorry to be vague but they drop when they drop. If you have to buy other stuff I understand. I just need everything done right so they won't be ready until then.

B0Bs4g3t

Reaction score
Who is spying? North Korea?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I made those last season and they didn't preform well. It could have been the price but that's what you pay for quality construction and fabric.

AchtungBaby07

Reaction score
Think there shld be better response now that people are aware of the quality of those bloodline. If you factor in the tote holder discount it's a no brainer.

Only thing that stopped me from kopping was the weight of the wool. If its in some lighter weight wool it would have been sweet

Ecco

Reaction score
When you say pants do you mean the dandy pants or chinos?

sharkminusbear

Reaction score
I picked up a used pair of the mocha pants and the quality is definitely there... the fabric has a really nice weight to it and the waistband is perfect. I'll probably pick another pair up next fall if Mauro does another run.

Louys

Reaction score
I'd love to see some stone colored pants. It's about as versatile as khaki in the So-cal sun but with less of an office vibe to it.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

japanese gingham

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
What are the odds of one or more t-shirts having a slouchy neckline of a non-v variety?

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Great color choices guys, lol. I have those already on lock down.

Pant colors- khaki, olive drab, cranberry, and navy are for sure. I still need a couple nice colors. I am doing a fall polk dot pant as well, with that being said all you F***ers spying on my thread from different brands eat a dick.

If you're talking summer pants, I would think washed colors would be good like a washed blue, stone/washed gray, washed out olive (not as bright as mint) would be cool and colorways WvG dudes would dig. Washed cranberry (more like pomegranate) would be smooth as heck.

PS - I remember you saying it a while back and Teger mentioned it recently but I am really interested in the pique fleece pants you're brewing up. Any fabric swatches or sample pics you can share? I'm all about this.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I will have RKD post some pics of the pique fleece pant. The pant is line with a black on black camo jacquard. You will love them. Everyone I show those pants to tries to steal them for me. Thank goodness I know karate.

It's so hard for me not to go bat **** crazy about the bloodline trousers. The quality is beyond there. They are made by hand and tailored like a true old fashion trouser in terms of construction. The loyalty program just sweetens the deal so that the trouser does a "HULK SMASH" on any pant in that price point. I think to much kool-aid has been consumed and people just don't know what true quality is. Before any one goes bonkers and starts going nuts just read what goes into a pair of Bloodline trousers, shorts, or custom made pants.

Hand assembled zipper

Canvas belt loops

hand sewn curtain

canvas ban roll not fused waist band

Tailored under pressing on each section

Hand pressed

Hand sewn pick stitching when requested

Horn button and other custom made buttons

I use my patterns created for scratch.

Made in the USA

Now compare that to the average or your favorite trouser sold at 220.00 to 550.00 ask how it's constructed and what kind of fabric is used.

For my Chinos and Dandy pant, I make them more like jeans, using a flat felling machine , mock safety stitch , or true safety stitch depending on which is the most secure stitch for that garment. We always use a single needle lock stitch machine for most work because it makes sense. The true cost is the fabric and finishes, i.e. over dye, washes, enzymes, etc... Your labor can be expensive but it always stays the same for the quantities I produce.

Changes-

For old school guys that bought my first run of over dyes. The oxfords and other fabric will have that feel. So they can compete with the softness of the tees. I am having custom woven oxford made just for the over dyes. I want to help prevent Variegation as much as possible but it will always exist with hand dying.

Best,

Mauro

Last edited:

Joshua Lee

Reaction score
Think there shld be better response now that people are aware of the quality of those bloodline. If you factor in the tote holder discount it's a no brainer.

Only thing that stopped me from kopping was the weight of the wool. If its in some lighter weight wool it would have been sweet
I'd definitely support some windowpane or glen plaid bloodline trousers.

Ecco

Reaction score
I really want that indigo dot shirt now. How can I make this happen Mauro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads