• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

k9n

Reaction score

F/W Green Overdye :slayer:

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice fit but wtf is in your bag? Is that a loaf of bread? poppa drooped the ball on the retreat. This pig roast is gonna be extra special.

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sweaters are gone. We only have what we have.

So the cats out of the bag. Tote holders get a flat 50% no matter what. I can 1500% say no one will really come close to use in terms of quality of fabrics and construction at the price point I am offering everything at. I hope the current 300 tote holders ( and counting) will pass the good word so we can build up to the magic number. Anyone who promotes the tote program in their signature will receive some kind of random treats like free shipping and **** like that.

Pierce, if I have them two pinks in stock I will pull them. I have an extra fine pinpoint in pink with a spread collar if you want that instead of the oxford. I haven't put it up on the web yet because I don't have a picture of it. I also have received all my samples from my showroom.
Any locals that want to swing buy and check anything out they may do so. I am also looking for a guy with a 31 waist around 6 ft and medium in my shirts ( local). I am doing a product shot photo shoot. You will be paid handsomely in clothing. that's about it. Just email me at [email protected]
I appreciate the support except for the following people-

JohnGalt
Bdeuce
Poppa

You mother F***ers are horrible people and give the human species a bad name.

Best,

Mauro

Bag 'o Dicks. Eat 'em.

RuffyD

Reaction score
Mauro, is the sunshine plaid in L (BD) gone as well?
Really liked the seaside too

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
All gone. I have a large lavender Dobby cloth left and I would get it . Great shirt. You won't go wrong.

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice fit but wtf is in your bag? Is that a loaf of bread? poppa drooped the ball on the retreat. This pig roast is gonna be extra special.

How did I droop a ball?

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Mauro was in town today visting Need Supply, and after grabbing lunch he showed me samples from the upcoming F/W collection. Very, very impressive.

The dressy sweatpants are awesome (a trouser in a slightly stretch fleece fabric), and the new full-length sweatpant cut is perfect - 5 pocket, with a nice ribbed hem and a good taper. The hoodies are well designed, with inset pockets and an outset slightly shawl collar made of ribbing around the hood. The shawl collar pullover is very nice too - in a heavyweight fabric.

The stand out pieces were the outerwear though. The black camo overdyed windbreaker is amazing, and the lined khaki harrington is perfect for fall.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jealous you got to see some of the new stuff.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Special order shirts are coming this week and next. stay tuned. Also pants have hit the cutters.....finally.
Get ready Style Forum for some proper fitting pants and shorts!!

Randomore

Reaction score

Special order shirts are coming this week and next. stay tuned. Also pants have hit the cutters.....finally.

Cant wait for the shorts. Are you going to do different inseams? Or a single cut? Going to be a hot ass Summer in socal this year.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mine coming in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads