1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fosho, Oct 12, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in

Thank you. That's awesome.

I can tell you this I use the same factory as Unis for my non-tailored pant. We use a similar Italian cloth for our standard chinos. I have a summer fabric which is very light but durable that is in no way or shape similar with Unis.. I want to use an American Fabric mill that makes very nice high quality oxford but they aren't playing nice and I don't have time for that shit.

If your tailor says the only pant made better than mine is Oxxford I will take that! Oxxford is on another level.
    I guess my customers have to hear it froma 3rd party. Nothing makes me feel better than when my clients come back from the tailor and the tailor is impressed. Of course I want to provide you guys with the best possible product at my price point but I get happier than a pig in shit when tailors love my pants, shirts, and jackets.

1 person likes this.
  2. aldenfan

aldenfan Senior member

Does anyone know if there are periodic restocks of predator and justin chinos? What is the largest size you have seen? I usually take 38, but I am guessing if these don't use vanity sizing then I am likely a size 40. Are those sizes ever made? Also, what is the fit difference between predator and justin? I looked on the site but had trouble finding information on the fit differences.

3. Mauro

[​IMG]
    Subtle pick stitching

[​IMG]
    All three colors. Khaki, Olive, Navy ( awesome color blue)

[​IMG]

Care label.

The trousers are made from Supima Cotton like the first run but these trousers are 8oz and are incredibly light.
    They are pretty much the perfect spring summer trouser.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    2 people like this.
  4. irbe

irbe Senior member

wow those look nice. I need a pair of navy Chinos. Mauro are those the standard chinos you are speaking off?

5. Mauro

No. Those are my Bloodline chinos. The bloodline chinos are meant to be altered and played with, they're real trousers. The retail is around $380.00 I believe. With the rewards membership they are no brainers.
    The standard chinos will be out soon. I am sure they will fall in the $100.00 range with membership. If you have the money buy the bloodline trousers they are worth every damn penny.

PS- the inseam is 37" and meant to be altered so everyone can get the fit they desire.

6. irbe

irbe Senior member

Thanks Mauro for clearing up, looking forward to the news letter drop for today

7. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

Look at that. 2:59PM newsletters.

That pineapple chambray is nice.

8. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

yeah ... too bad i already bought the EG pineapple chambray :( lol

aloha is nice too but have too many chambrays. may get it in shorts though

9. vedarcrew

vedarcrew Senior member

Copped the Khaki, Edo Animals, and Samurai! I'll have to take in the Edo Animal later because only the after dinner was not sold out :D

10. NotClever

NotClever Senior member

Do the pics of the flannels mean they should be shipping soon?

I don't like being that guy that pesters about preorder ship dates, but I just want to hold off on ordering any other shirts until I check my size since the flannels are my first order.

11. 510kut

510kut Senior member

I haven't done a pre-ordered with the new system. What is the difference between Arms (standard or Monkey arms) and Sleeve Length (short or long)?

What is the standard sleeve length? Short or long?

edit: durr... Mauro set me straight. Long is for long sleeves short is for short sleeves.

1 person likes this.
  12. arlstine

arlstine Well-Known Member

I got stuck in the same mental loop when I was first looking at them haha. So much to choose from, only thing I know I'm grabbing for sure is the white dolphin. My closet used to be so minimal, then along came Mauro.

1 person likes this.
  13. nothclif

nothclif Well-Known Member

When will the summer trousers be available to order?

14. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Have any white people posted a fit of the khaki floral? no racist. I'm on the fence.

1 person likes this.
  15. veekta

veekta Senior member

damn lemme know if anybody size xs backs out of that snowflake twill! i will gladly take it off your hands

16. twistedspoon

twistedspoon Member

Can we use our loyalty code on the presale fabrics?

17. Mauro

Of course that's what the reward program is for.

18. twistedspoon

twistedspoon Member

Thanks, just making sure!

19. RuffyD

RuffyD Senior member

Mauro, are the pre-sale fabric on a first come first serve basis or will you be making all orders you receive by Mar 3?

20. Xancatrius

Xancatrius Senior member

Hi fellows, would like to get a few bamboo t shirts, but I'm just wondering how they drape. I'd like them to be flowy/drapy, very VTB-ish, that's the closest I can think of. How do the bamboo ts drape? Because if they drape nicely and taper somewhat, so it looks flowy and nice instead of just simply oversized, I'd definitely buy them. Thanks in advance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.