1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fosho, Oct 12, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akatsuki

akatsuki Senior member

Yeah, I wish I had known the fits had changed, I ended up with a crazy baggy one.

2. sharkminusbear

sharkminusbear Senior member

Mine shrunk down to a nice fit after a few washes. It's still a little lose in the waist, but a nice change from last year... I pretty much have to wear those as base layers. Went with my normal shirt size this year, wish there were more mediums in stock,

3. akatsuki

akatsuki Senior member

I've been washing and hot drying it to get it down, but will probably just goodwill it at this point.

4. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

me too ... mine are more form fitting but are amazeballs as layers

5. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

6. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

How much are the chambrays?

7. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

I believe it was $95

8. irbe

irbe Senior member

RKD / BDEUCE22 what fit did you guys get for the Bicyle??

9. randomkoreandude

bd small (its all i wear) in all three and already have the railroad strip from the first run

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  10. JasonYeckel

JasonYeckel Senior member

Did we have a new newsletter of late?

11. randomkoreandude

obvi this only applies if you are a loyalty member

12. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

FACT

13. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    Chambray's are $100.00 to $105.00 with rewards membership.

I don't understand you guys at all. If you don't like the fit of something send it back for a refund. You don't keep something that doesn't fit what you want. It amazes me. I did tell everyone the fits changed. I put it in the newsletter I believe and it was mentioned on SF as well.
    I probably have larges if the skinny fitting style for those who are interested.
    I change certain things from time to time but I always let people know. It's fashion. I also can't make everyone happy, again it's fashion. I do think however more people liked the new henley's than the old ones. I know I did. I am straying away from super slim fitting clothing unless the body style is warranted.

The newsletter has not dropped. I have a lot of stuff being photographed this weekend. We have just purchased a mega camera and all the lighting supplies and stuff. We know can put things up a lot faster. The next newsletter will give you a bunch of prints for pre-order.

14. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

You need to fix this.
    kthxbye

15. DarkDestiny

DarkDestiny Senior member

Will it still drop by end of the week or has the planned date changed? Need to know to hold me over the weekend.

16. Mauro

I wish I could but even if I did someone would bitch just to bitch.

The newsletter will drop Tuesday more than likely. We are shooting pictures this weekend. We have also started blogging again. We have some wonderful writers doing some very interesting write ups to help people understand construction, fabric, fit, and more. We also have a couple more things in the works that will help aide people.

I have to write this, today I received and email from a guy who said he was an medium but need 8.5 inches to 9 Inches added to the width of the arms of my shirts. Yes, you read that correctly. That's not even one of the weirder emails I get on the regular. This is why I am focusing on the blog and other venues so I will not be on SF as much as I usually am. I need to make sure my customers understand measurements, fit, construction, and fabric. A smarter more knowledgeable customer is a happier customer.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  17. mothball

mothball Senior member

I told you that in confidence, and it was just the right arm...I won't explain why.

1 person likes this.
  18. JasonYeckel

JasonYeckel Senior member

what would one say in defense to that is "look at dis guy....."

1 person likes this.
  19. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

I might have one of those. I'll check and get back to you.

20. Mauro

Update.

There might be a newsletter tomorrow. It will be for the chambray's, 2.0 lounge pant, new henley, and pre-orders for March.
    We are now on schedule it only took 2 fucking years. Every month ( 5 weeks) you will receive pre-order if. Only people who pre-order will be guaranteed shirts. I am going to once again change the format of things I am loosing to much money. I have to start posting more things on the web. So rewards members will be given prior knowledge to items releasing but you will receive pre-order and exclusives in your newsletters.
    Tee's are currently being made. I will make short sleeve v-necks and short sleeve roll necks in this run.
    Lounge pant 2.0 is locked on.
    Chino's are starting to be made as well. The fit is on point and they will be about 10 to 15 dollars more than that crap you see out there like bonobos. I am hoping to keep them sub $100.00 if possible. I can't promise ( that's rewards price). The chino will be made from an 8oz sanded canvas and then over dyed. First run will be Predator followed by the Justin.
    Bloodline chino's will finish sometime this week. I am very excited for them.

Valentines day shirts ship this week as well followed by the flannels. I have made a not to myself not to do flannels after November this year. I have a shit load of bad ass flannels made from really cool fabrics for you. This is all for now.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.