1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fosho, Oct 12, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kylebw7

kylebw7 Member

I just ordered a valentine's shirt. The white in the fabric of my lounge pants started pulling everywhere but I wore the shit out of them around the house and to work one day. Loved them so I'll be ordering the next edition of them.

My votes were for white, robins egg blue, mint, candy red, and butter yellow. Will purchase all if made. Wanted to buy a green stripe tencel but I lift and don't diet so sadly I can't wear before dinner

2. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in

Anyone having real problems with their pants email me. I was given faulty fabric. The mill acknowledged this. They are in some deep poo-poo.
    I will be giving a credit to anyone who wants to switch them out for the new lounge pant which is a much more substantial fabric.
    The lounge pant is a crazy good pant but got dealt a nasty fabric. In theory its was pure heaven but in the end it's pure hell.
    I will be in ohio today and tomorrow. Just email at mauro@wolfvsgoat.com and we will square everyone away.

The sweat knickers will be ready soon,too. I made them so people with big ass thighs can still rock them funky. So unless you have a HUGE ass leg you will be fine. An example a size 34 will have around a 28 to 29 inch thigh. The reason i did this was two fold. One to make it more knicker like and 2 so it will accommodate more people. It tapers down nice so it will look pretty awesome.

Wish me luck traveling through the "polar vortex". Stay warm all my customers in the mid-west. Specially in Chicago and Fargo!

Best,

Mauro

3. sharkminusbear

sharkminusbear Senior member

Did you mean pilling? I started noticing a little, but nothing too bad on mine yet.

4. Churchill W

Churchill W Senior member

What should we be looking for? Don't think there is anything wrong with mine, but I've only worn them two or three times.

5. kylebw7

kylebw7 Member

That's what I meant. Not sure when I made that post but I know it was late haha. Towards the ankle, on the pockets, and on the seat the white part of the material is coming out in several places. Loved the pants and received plenty of compliments but due to that they're strictly house pants now. Was going to order the new pair even without a credit towards them so I definitely wasn't unhappy with the lounge pants. I'm just ready for the jeans to come out. I have tried snipping off the white that comes out but I'm not so sure it isn't making it worse.

6. falathar

falathar Senior member

Jeans and Dandy pants.

7. who8mahrice

who8mahrice Senior member

Some crazy bad timing you got there, Mauro. The two coldest days with winter storm hitting and below 0 temps. gg.

8. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

He was a baby and didn't go. He played call of duty all day.

9. k9n

k9n Senior member

How will the White Overdye Oxford compare to the White Japanese Oxford?

10. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Senior member

should be playing battlefield ;).

do you guys play on xb1 or ps4? my xb1 name is studddly

1 person likes this.
  11. Mauro

First off before we play Ghost with you on Xbox1 -

A. Are you offended easily?

B. Can you be offended ?

C. Is you K/D over 1.5

My intern came over but when I called the factory they said it was bad and going through the mountains would be a nightmare. I am going Wednesday and Thursday. My intern is very excited and I have a lot of business to take care of.
    I will be in NYC the 14th and 15th as well as the 21 and 22nd. Lots to do people. Lots to do.

12. Mauro

They will be like the first run of over dyes. Soft and Vintage like.

13. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

Call me when you're in Ohio Mauro.

14. Mauro

I will be an hour away from you.

15. AchtungBaby07

AchtungBaby07 Senior member

Stay warm from the blistering cold Mauro!

16. Teger

Teger Senior member

call me when you're in nyc - will be up there too. dinner!

1 person likes this.
  17. Churchill W

Churchill W Senior member

I'm guessing this is the issue with lounge pants version 1. I don't think it's much of a issue as mine are only showing this where the inseams meet.[​IMG]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

18. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

Just got the navy w/red dots flannel and the olive beanie in the mail. Beanie is so good. :drool: Now I feel like a dummy for sleeping on the marled charcoal color.

I'm not sure how this whole-garment construction thing works, but the result is pretty freakin' awesome. It's easy to wear longer and slouchier instead of folding up the ribbed part.

I'd love to see a shawl cardigan or something along those lines made with the popcorn stitching used on the beanies for a future F/W release.

19. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Senior member

can you post a pic of the beanie worn slouchy? i bought a cheapo slouchy beanie off amazon earlier this winter and have been wearing the shit out of it...i didn't realize the WvG beanies could have a slouchy fit.

20. Samir

Samir Senior member

+1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.