• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAL 9000

Reaction score
Are the Predator Chinos actually slim/tapered? The pictures make it look baggy and more of a straight fit. The measurements on the thighs and knees also seem more of a straight leg. Ideally, I'm looking for more of a fit like the W+H westpoint or Unis Gio Skinny fit. Will they fit similar to the below?

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

compare with measurements posted ... im a 29 waist and took a 30 in the chinos, shorts, and knickers
lol (mauro smh)
are you a toteholder? did you receive the email? you can only use the link provided in the email and use the correct code

I am a toteholder, I have the tote. I also have a code that Mauro provided me when I signed up, but there is no link in it and it doesn't look like an official "welcome" email or anything. The point of the tote thing is early access which is definitely not happening here.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are the Predator Chinos actually slim/tapered? The pictures make it look baggy and more of a straight fit. The measurements on the thighs and knees also seem more of a straight leg. Ideally, I'm looking for more of a fit like the W+H westpoint or Unis Gio Skinny fit. Will they fit similar to the below?

i explained a few pages back about what happend. i was the model in those shoots. i only had clunky alden cigar shell indy boots so the small leg opening on the predator would not fit over the boots so i rocked CPs. also im not that tall but the inseam i think was 34 or 35 cant remember. so GO BY THE MEASUREMENTS!!! predators are slim, justin is slim straight. the bagginess is due to my shortness :embar:

I am a toteholder, I have the tote. I also have a code that Mauro provided me when I signed up, but there is no link in it and it doesn't look like an official "welcome" email or anything. The point of the tote thing is early access which is definitely not happening here.

pm'd u

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

lol (mauro smh)

I'm not convinced slickdeals is the place for wolfvsgoat.

Do the folks who wear hideous garbage like that know the world laughs at them?
My god... Jeans, T Shirt or button down, and shoes. Why do we have to go batshiat crazy with clothing?!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
agreed

for those who keep asking, the regular current season stuff is still taking the toteholder code. it cant be combined with firesale for obvi reasons

measurements are posted for most items. go by that please. obvi your jeans size is not equal to your waist size and jeans stretch so go by measurements compared with actual trousers/suit pants that fit you well. or go get your actual waist measured by a tailor ... come on guys, this is SF. you guys should know better by now :D

TKA25

Reaction score
are you a toteholder? check your spam

Yea, I'm a toteholder and I checked my spam. Haven't gotten it. I sent mauro an email earlier today but figured I'd try on here since he's out of town. I just bought into toteholder last month, haven't gotten my physical tote sent yet but i do have my toteholder code and everything.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pierce. You logging your billable hours?

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
as "client development" :p

edit: although mauro couldn't afford my billable rate ... i'll have to do fixed fee or pro-bono :foo:

Last edited:

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those white chinos would go great with the plum waffle crewneck. I'm been debating whether to buy for a while.

Anyone have the white chinos? How do you usually wear them?

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://tsbmen.com/894/new-site-white-pants-mom/

tsbmen (formerly the style blogger) old post but you can really just google white pants/jeans. really not as hard as you would think. esp in spring/summer, it makes any colors you have on top pop which is great for that time of year

mainline RL/polo and sometimes rugby normally have good model shots with vibrant colors and white chinos of theirs. obvi easiest is rocking a t-shirt of any color OTHER than white haha

reezy

Reaction score
Indigo hunting jacket, hooligan, and white justins. Happy holidays Mauro and everyone.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't wait for the spring and summer to come back... Linen chambray and white chinos. Gonna be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads