1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fosho, Oct 12, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in

I can't believe you sound as bad as I do. Pierce you NEVER do bad work.

The hem is narrow. I didn't have a new picture. Sorry to mislead.

I AM LEAVING FOR VACATION IN ONE HOUR. SHIPPING MIGHT BE A LITTLE SLOW BUT I DO HAVE SOMEONE PACKING ORDERS. WISH ME LUCK. I WANT TO HAVE A GREAT VENISON DISH FOR THE HOLIDAY PARTY THIS YEAR.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
    2 people like this.
  2. Steel28

Steel28 Senior member

Get a big buck, Leader. Safe hunting.

Hope my size 35 (LOL) lounge pants will get to Canada soon. We are getting snow on Monday.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. reezy

reezy Senior member

Damn it Toronto...

4. juliettes

juliettes Active Member

how well does the camo windbreaker do in rain?

5. Tigerprawn

Tigerprawn Senior member

I think Mauro mentions it in the description. Will fend off light drizzle, but won't do much for you in a downpour.

6. juliettes

juliettes Active Member

thanks, all I saw on the website was "water resistant." I wish it had come out a few months earlier, I already bought something for light rain :(. maybe in the spring.

7. Churchill W

Churchill W Senior member

'cept look hot.

8. kylebw7

kylebw7 Member

just got in the blue overdye and khaki tee. Don't sleep on the tees this thing is awesome.

9. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

Yeah, love the tees. I wish the neckline was a little looser on the roll-neck, but I'm weird like that. Otherwise, damn near close to the perfect tee.

10. PoppDRRT

PoppDRRT Senior member

Neither of those are good excuses. Dress better, lie about job and borrow dad's car. mauro's clothes will be enough to get you laid. Priorities man! Priorities!!

11. eidolarr

eidolarr Well-Known Member

I agree, it's a little tight fitting my big noggin thru and I like looser necklines in general. But certainly my favorite T

12. albite

albite Member

Hi! Just signed up for the tote program and I have a question about sizing. How does a medium BD compare to a small AD in the waist? I ask because I have a small AD right now and it fits great in the shoulders and chest, but could use a bit of taper to the waist. Small BD is too tight in the chest but I like its fit through the waist.

Thanks!

13. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Sounds like medium BD will work quite well for you.

Just got my lounge pants in, so comfy. They're really awesome. Can't tell which size I'm keeping yet. 34 waist fits better than 35, but I like the looseness of 35 throughout the rest of the pants. Will have to take some pics to compare. Moar colors please, Mauro!

I think I might take one or both of the buttons/loops on the rear pockets off. Zipper also sticks a bit, not sure if you can use something heavier with the soft fabric. Pants are still awesome, would buy again :slayer: just my initial feedback.

And for those wondering on sizing, 34 with waist aligned is ~17.25" across and size 35 is ~17.75", measured to outside of the fabric so sized exactly like Mauro said basically.

*update* Going to stick with 34s. Sorry the pics are a bit dark.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  14. Steel28

Steel28 Senior member

^^

Thanks for the review! What's your actual waist size?

15. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

According to my myotape, 35" where I wear my pants... but I don't know how that makes sense with the waist measurements I took. They're not tight though, pretty much perfect, and 35 is loose.

16. Steel28

Steel28 Senior member

Thanks, I took size 35 and according to measuring tape I'm just slightly above 35". I think I should be ok.

17. sharkminusbear

sharkminusbear Senior member

You need to go with a Medium BD in that case. I wear a small AD and a medium BD... similar fit in the chest/shoulders.The medium BD is still nice and slim compared to the small AD/BD stuff I've tried.

1 person likes this.
  18. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

Mauro let me know if u have more of that red blue flannel in bd small when ur back

19. B0Bs4g3t

B0Bs4g3t Senior member

VLSI, thanks for taking a side profile shot! I love the profile of the pants! Looks great on you! Can't wait for mine.

20. kylebw7

kylebw7 Member

Wore the lounge pants out tonight. Theyre MUCH more badass than even I was expecting and I was expecting a lot. Pics don't do them justice.

Does anyone have a real life fit pic of the green brown plaid shirt? I want to buy it but a retailer's pics look completely different than Mauro's site

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.