• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfvsgoat

Reaction score

Toteholders: you will have an email for the henleys, tees, and thermals later tonigh! They're the ****!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They look good to me. Please note my overage is very slim. That's why the measurements might seem off to you.
I am sure some of my tote holders or people who wear my shirts can help you find the correct size.
For example I wear a medium AD and a Large BD. I have a 40 chest roughly. I am 5'10.5 and weigh 175.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Please stop sending me stupid PM's. I will not answer ANY PM's until after the sale.

If you want a good deal and don't know if something is going to fit, DON'T BUY IT!!! It would be a waste of money if it item you bought ends up looking bad on you.
The sizes are the sizes. Go with the advice given. I just don't make **** up. If you don't want to believe the designer find a person you trust who wears WvG or any other brand for that matter and give size help from that person.
If you have one arm or one leg , I don't make stuff for you. I am sorry. If you have some fucked up Spinal issue the shirts probably won't fit you.
If you have a gut go with the After Dinner. Don't even think about Before Dinner.
THE JEANS ARE TTS. I don't know how many times we have to go over the same old ****. If you size down and think you are going to be slick you are WRONG, however you will kill all the sperm in your goofy body and that my friend might be a good thing because you are to dumb to take my advice. You shouldn't probably be breeding in the first place.

I WILL NOT SHIP MULTIPLE ORDERS AS ONE ORDER. DON'T EVEN ASK.
THERE IS NO STACKING OF CODES, EVER ON MY WEBSITE. I have giving you 50% to 60% off. I doubt that many quality brands are doing the same.
IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW WOLF VS GOAT ON FACEBOOK,TWITTER, OR TUMBLR YOU SHOULD. I WILL PICK RANDOM PEOPLE FOR FREE **** OVER THIS HOLIDAY WEEKEND AND I WILL GIVE OTHERS FREE SHIPPING.
Don't ask me to hook it up. It's random and I think be taking a blood bath is enough.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Best,
Mauro

mothball

Reaction score
Henleys ordered along with two more pair of Redemption jeans. New stuff looks great as always.

Happy Thanksgiving, guys.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tote holder email has been sent. You guys have all the ammo you need. Good luck and Happy Holidays!

Shark,

you are an xs for the tees, and small for the thermal and a medium for sure in the henley, just saying.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Order placed :fonz:

Been a while since I've gotten any nice new shirts. Pine, slate, eggplant.

sharkminusbear

Reaction score
Tote holder email has been sent. You guys have all the ammo you need. Good luck and Happy Holidays!
Shark,
you are an xs for the tees, and small for the thermal and a medium for sure in the henley, just saying.

thanks for the heads up, thought I would be a small in the tee... something more relaxed than the fit pic on the site.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ that would be true. DO NOT LET YOUR GF STEAL THEM.

mothball

Reaction score
Not the most flattering picture, but here's the pine overdye:

ramos83

Reaction score
Order placed; my first WvG shirts on order. Man I'm hyped.

VLSI you took my slate right out of my cart...lol ;)

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Order placed; my first WvG shirts on order. Man I'm hyped.
VLSI you took my slate right out of my cart...lol ;)

Sorry :D Been eyeing that one for a while, looks like an awesome color.

xr4ti

Reaction score
Great stuff on sale, can't believe there are still people on the fence about becoming a tote holder. ORDER PLACED. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads