• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SS '13 Tencel Chambray. So good.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Brandon, those chinos look great on you. What size did you get? I will send you 3 more colors is you pick up shipping.

MSG-how wonderful does that shirt feel? It looks good on you with your oval mask.

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tote holders, your regular code will act as your Black Friday sale code. Birthday peeps you will use the code I gave you.
I appreciate the fit pics keep them coming!

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

Awesome. Start my OB rotation in Richmond next week, pretty happy that I'll be able to check out WvG, Epaulet, etc and then hit up Carytown Burgers in my free time.

skip carytown, go to 821

Samir

Reaction score
skip carytown, go to 821
I'll check it out. I thought Burger Bach's blew away Carytown's, but it's hard to beat what you can get there for just $5. They also need the Boka truck in Charlottesville ASAP.

Last edited:

dfagdfsh

Reaction score

I'll check it out. I thought Burger Bach's blew away Carytown's, but it's hard to beat what you can get there for just $5.

821 is actually cheaper than carytown burger and fries and is much better. it's small though, so can be a wait if you go during a peak time. i've been meaning to check out burger bach.

aketo

Reaction score
which blue oxford is that? the true blue? looks great

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
also, as mauro will soon see, black sheep is perhaps the best restaurant in richmond. although I love 821. also city diner (you know you're really living in richmond if you get breakfast there). skip the village.

i assume you're gonna be at MCV? if so make sure you skip the cafeteria and go to cafe ole.

Last edited:

Samir

Reaction score
Only other Richmond places I've been to are Mekong, Galaxy Diner, Millie's. I'll try to check out the ones you listed - some friends also recommend Comfort, Kuba Kuba but never got time to check them out when I was there previously.

UVA gives you the option to do peds and OB at St. Mary's. Their cafeteria is mediocre (in the standard of hospital cafeterias) but we get free food so I can't complain.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
kuba kuba is meh, comfort is great but pricey for richmond and always very crowded -- definitely not the place for an intimate date night. can can and tobacco company are the gold standard 'nice' restaurants in the city, rather generic but not horrible, and popular enough that you can consistently have a good, if not stellar, experience. edo's squid and mama zu's (they're basically the same restaurant) are exceptional, but the service is pretty awful, and they don't really take reservations so you can expect a huge wait on friday and saturday night. nice intimate atmosphere at both though. joe's inn is a good casual spot, so is strawberry street cafe. mint just opened and is supposedly good, haven't had a chance to check it out yet. black sheep (where i'm going with mauro this week) is amazing for lunch, less good for dinner.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
also make sure you go to buz and neds at least once. their reputation is deserved - best bbq in the city. in general i think richmond has much better food than charlotesvilles - less of a pretentious organic only vibe, and much cheaper.

Last edited:

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been addressed, but do you still plan on releasing the duck dandy pants? I've been looking for a 5 pocket duck design outside of the N&F/other companies for awhile and these seemed to be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads