1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fosho, Oct 12, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 510kut

510kut Senior member

I think some stuff got added this morning. I'm 99% sure when I was looking at bottoms at 7am there was only bloodline trousers now I see trousers + knickers.

2. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

I'm preordering the red dot (sup krish) flannel and the lighter blue plaid as well.

1 person likes this.
  3. jmaudi0

jmaudi0 Senior member

any info on the upcoming hoodies or lounge pants? i'm still bitter i missed out on the salt-n-peppa sweatshirt.

4. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    I am taking care of this sale first.

Hoodie and Lounge pant are in the works. You will receive another newsletter in a week giving you a better sense of what's going on so you can budget accordingly. We did add more product.
    I have a new fabric for sweat knickers , hoodies, and sweater shirts that will make people VERY :)
    If you are an XXL AD/BD , XL BD/AD , XS AD/BD you have a lot of great stuff snatch up. Mediums and Larges not so much. I did notice we have a lot of larges in the oxfords.
    Off to the post office for the first run!

1 person likes this.
  5. Randomore

Randomore Senior member

Any of sale stuff available to non tote holders? Would insta cop all of the XL BD. Just saying

6. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

^ in a few days it'll be open. You should buy a tote. Just saying.

1 person likes this.
  7. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

yeah - you can buy your tote now and access the sale

8. TKA25

TKA25 Member

Are you expecting to ship the late Summer shirts and the animal prints at the same time? Excited about the flannels, they all look fantastic, especially those red dots.

9. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

I think the full product shots chessman posted come through a little better than the fabric sample shots in the email, so I took the liberty of posting a couple of the pictures below:

red white & blue plaid:

[​IMG][​IMG]

navy plaid:

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    Sale will go live for the public Friday. Buying into the loyalty program now is pretty smart. It will pay for itself right away and then it's money in the bank for as long as you decide to shop with Wolf vs Goat.

Thank you for posting the pics. It's so interesting because the cut of our shirts are different and so is the design including the way we both chose to utilize the fabric.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  11. PoppDRRT

PoppDRRT Senior member

Agreed. You'd be insane not to pick up the loyalty program at this point. 70% off for inventory clearance? Is there seriously anyone who's not part of this on this thread at this point?!?!
    Also, Bdeuce. Pay your debt. That way I can clear out Mauro of any and all XL AD he has.

12. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

I'll say. I've tried to wear Gitman Vintage shirts before, and the cut is absolutely impossible for me. A medium borders on being too wide for me in the shoulders, but the arms are noticeably too short. The chest is just on the edge of pulling, but the waist and midsection blouse out something awful.

I'm pretty sure they designed their shirts to be worn by my exact opposite, perhaps my arch-nemesis. :paranoia:

2 people like this.
  13. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

14. Winston S.

Winston S. Senior member

Sizing help needed.

Going by the fit pics in this post. What size would you guys recommend for the WvG sport/dress shirts? I was thinking AD small.

Thanks in advance for your help.

15. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

Winston dat chest....is it groomed

16. who8mahrice

who8mahrice Senior member

I'm in the opposite position as notwithit; GV small fits me pretty much perfectly I've found. I'm kinda in between a small and medium for WvG. Shoulders too small on small, chest too large on medium. But with tote pricing, WvG is much cheaper even after tailoring if I go for a medium. That, and we have the ability to talk directly with the owner who keeps us in the loop about all the products. I think that last part is pretty damn awesome as you'd never get that outta GV.

17. WashedMolasses

WashedMolasses Member

Mauro- would you rather the shirts pre-ordered through e-mail or through the website?

18. PDinh

PDinh Senior member

Those flannel pre-orders :drool:

19. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

You know you're killing it when the guy from Florida is coveting your flannels.
    In August.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
    3 people like this.
  20. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

So you're telling me that you, sir, are my nemesis.

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.