• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd say it's more of a wine color.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There are six new colors for fall and will ship on Wednesday so I should have them up in a couple weeks tops. I have six colors and I forget what they all are.

Lavender, eggplant, wine, a navy blue are a few.

The camo shorts are finishing up and will be to me around August 3rd or sooner.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
had a chance to check out the new wvg collection in person in NYC at a showroom with a bunch of other designers ... wvg by far had the most eye catching collection with some amazing patterns and pop of color

pictures don't give them justice and of course i only had my iPhone, not my normal camcam

most of these are the same that i posted before but a few are at a different angle and highlights a few pieces i liked most. wish i wasn't in such a rush or i would have taken much more

IMG_3060.JPG
IMG_3057.JPG
IMG_3056.JPG
IMG_3059.JPG
IMG_3053.JPG
IMG_3055.JPG
IMG_3058.JPG
IMG_3054.JPG
IMG_3061.JPG
IMG_3052.JPG
IMG_3066.jpg
IMG_3065.jpg
IMG_3064.jpg
IMG_3063.jpg
IMG_3062.jpg

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey rkd, is it a secret where the showroom is or can anyone just drop by? I'd be interested in hitting it up sometime this week just to check the stuff out in person. always been afraid to order but this will probably change my mind :)

Also is there a fall collection?

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@master - you'd have to ask mauro about seeing it. I'm not at liberty to give permission lol.

and yes that was s/s13 but are you asking if he's making a fall/winter collection for 2013? of course he is but the above pictures were not for fall. if your asking about f/w12, the lookbook is on the wvg website right now. if your asking for f/w13, u need to be more patient

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The showroom is for Wholesale and Press only. I apologize but those are the rules. Pierce is much more than a customer. Thar's why he was able to view the collection.
MM, I am sorry to hear you can't pull the trigger on WvG. That's to bad. We have a great return policy and a kick ass incentive program. Our quality is top notch in every aspect.
If you have any questions you can always contact me personally.

Best,

Mauro

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
---

Last edited:

sleu

Reaction score
As excited as I am for s/s 13, my wallet is getting impatient for f/w 12 and the chinos I've been hearing about. Only two days left in July T_T

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You now have a collars choices of a button-down , spread, wide spread, extreme spread. I am happy you are happy.

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@master - you'd have to ask mauro about seeing it. I'm not at liberty to give permission lol.
and yes that was s/s13 but are you asking if he's making a fall/winter collection for 2013? of course he is but the above pictures were not for fall. if your asking about f/w12, the lookbook is on the wvg website right now. if your asking for f/w13, u need to be more patient

I was asking for the fall 12 . Thanks for letting me know.

The showroom is for Wholesale and Press only. I apologize but those are the rules. Pierce is much more than a customer. Thar's why he was able to view the collection.
MM, I am sorry to hear you can't pull the trigger on WvG. That's to bad. We have a great return policy and a kick ass incentive program. Our quality is top notch in every aspect.
If you have any questions you can always contact me personally.
Best,
Mauro

Haha, of course rules are rules :) I was just curious incase the showroom was public. And indeed, Pierce / rkd seems more like part of the company just a customer. Thanks and Ill read through the policies and such and im sure i'll be purchasing pieces next spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads