• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AchtungBaby07

Reaction score
rkd, is the seafoam in the same shade as the honeydew oxford from the past??

melon tencel is awesome!!

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^^ No. It's different more vibrant. A total different look and feel.

Brigade got a new order of "falling whistles" if anyone is looking for whistles. I don't carry them anymore so go to Brigade!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah dont have my pistachio yet since Mauro is holding my order till I get back

But the melon was a lighter fabric and these are overdyed and just from the pics it looks like the colors are stronger vibrant like Mario says

Same with the pink overdye vs the peach from last time.

Mauro is pretty good at not making the same item lol or else it would make people mad like me who already have it haha

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Only 13 confirmed chambray orders? Are you guys all sleeping?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This is why I need a referral system. I have 200 tote holders. While it seems like a lot it's not at all. Not all tote holder buy everything. I wish but that's just absurd. the average tote holder probably has about 10 shirts from me a year. That's pretty damn amazing but it's not that many shirts.
So, I ( we) need to think of a legit referral system. I have no problem rewarding tote holders or non-tote holders for their help.
My goal has always been to cater to enough people were I can just sell and make stuff for tote holders. The rest of the public can buy retail from me if they choose or support their local boutique or affiliates. That's one of the reasons I got rid of the SF discount.
There are great stores like Brigade, Blue Owl, and Lost and Found that carry my stuff.

In Vancouver I sell to Charlie and Lee. In DC I sell to Redeem. I talking to warehouse in Dallas and Rosey Jeke's cafe in NH and for fall I have a few more stores. So more stores are picking up the line which means I can focus on my stuff and tote holders.
Referral thoughts are welcome at [email protected]

Best,
Mauro

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
PLENTY!!! If you sold them all I would fly to you and make your a MTM suit.

ctbomber

Reaction score
Maybe make the tote and its details more available on the website? When I was reading through the thread a while back the only real way to get info about the tote was to PM you. Is there a reason the full info isn't on the main website right now? I understand it is on the blog page but it should be screaming at people on the front page if you want it to really move quickly.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tumblr_m35dyhWDbw1qhl9r0o1_500.jpg

This is how you wear WvG casual.

poorman

Reaction score

Tote holder exclusive. Don't miss out.

Must have not gotten the email. Come on man! I'm a tote holder now. :)

Also, Epaulet must have gotten their hands on some of that blue camo fabric. hmm?

Last edited:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
u mean ep's digicamo? totally diff from the green and blue jacquard chambray fabric that wvg offered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics