1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fosho, Oct 12, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

so much irony

2 people like this.
  2. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

First class registered is first class mail with registered service (full tracking info). It is slower than standard first class. It costs an extra $12 to add the tracking service. I was just letting you know that it was an option.

3. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

lulz ... people need to grow thicker skin if that bothers a "potential" customer

4. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

5. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

for the record - this was a joke. it did ship (<24h) and has already arrived. some people seem to just be expecting a ton. when i place any orders online, i usually figure 2-3 days - the fact that mauro consistently gets stuff out faster than that is exceptional.

to the people receiving packages internationally - i've shipped international through usps many times (e.g. for ebay sales). once it is out of the shipper's hands, he has the exact same information that you do with that tracking number. there is nothing that can be done (you can't call the usps and ask what's up with your package like you can with ups or fedex) short of filing an insurance claim if it's missing for X days. shipping via ups or fedex international is really cost prohibitive (think several times more expensive than usps).

6. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

Not to mention the duty that gets tacked on FedEx or ups stuff.

7. PDinh

PDinh Senior member

I lol'd

8. ryosuke

ryosuke Senior member

I ordered from Canada for the first time during the Black Friday sale and never got a tracking number and the website never updated my order status. But 1 day after I emailed Mauro, the package arrived, no duties, and only 7 days afterwards. He's even sending me extra shirt buttons because one of them had a part broken off when I was trying the shirt on. Canada post and USPS hardly loses packages. If not having tracking saves me on shipping fee, I rather take the savings.

9. reezy

reezy Senior member

Didn't get my shirts yet but its Xmas soon so it is what it is. Not the first time I got stuff from Mauro and he's pretty awesome. If you are offended by what he says you should grow thicker skin. Frankly I prefer Mauro's way of responding then the usual cookie cutter responses I get lol.

10. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    People from LA has anyone eaten at "son of a gun"? I am going to Parish tonight and Animal on Monday.

11. 510kut

510kut Senior member

12. randomkoreandude

yes been there and its good i approve

13. randomkoreandude

and yes son of a gun is good... i think it was chicken sandwich or fish sandwich cant remember but it was bomb

14. colindn

colindn Active Member

100% agree. I've ordered from mauro multiple times, and have never had an issue. The stuff arrives to (very rural) Canada in a reasonable time frame, and always without extra costs. Given the fact that he was selling his entire stock at 50 to 60% off, just before Christmas, and charging $20 for international shipping....I really can't see what the problem is. And I love the honest responses. The customer is not always right. Sometimes the customer is a dick.

1 person likes this.
  15. randomkoreandude

lol mauro is rough around the edges ... get over it. hes the first to admit it. his product speaks volumes; he on the other hand is crude haha

16. Mauro

LA people. Went to Parish tonight for dinner . Outstanding. I really can't wait to try animal. Parish was worth going to again and the hostess was very nice on the eyes.

17. Mauro

Had breakfast with " get smart" and his wife. Great peeps.

18. ctbomber

ctbomber Well-Known Member

hola senor mauro, do you have any more of the longsleeve bamboo shirts or the henleys n waffles? I picked up one of each from the last toteholder e-mail but was wondering if you'll be putting them on the website or the next toteholder email blast or worst case they all sold out.

And the other question is does anyone own the hunting jacket? i may get one to layer in the cold months would it serve that purpose?

19. Mauro

I have more and they are going on line soon the photo shoot is over and pics will be up soon. Expect a tote holder email very soon as well.
    I wear the hunting jacket all the time . It's a good layering piece but I wouldn't no buy it for a cold weather jacket.

20. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

Mauro I'm leaving for a month trip to Asia in 6 days. Will I be able to take the henrey favoloso with me to Japan & Korea & China trip *wink wink*?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.