• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

eidolarr

Reaction score
It would be cool if clicking on the pictures in that sliding frame took you to the product page, like for the sweaters

AchtungBaby07

Reaction score
would be cool if there is loop hole to get a 99% discount!
devil.gif

but jokes aside, I think the new website is alot better than the old one.

but maybe have a filter function? for example to sort for BD or AD or for available sizes

and maybe have the models smile a little? why so serious? heh!

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
For the new site, sort by fit and size would be nice. Perhaps even pop up with sizes available when you scroll over the image like epaulet's site does. Grey out options in the size drop down that aren't in stock. Currently you have to select the size before it lets you know it's out of stock. The scrolling pictures in that main banner on the front page should link to the products (although currently only the hooligan sweater is available of the ones shown). Perhaps switch position of the size chart and price/add to cart option. Otherwise, looks good :)

trafficjam

Reaction score
I'll have a proper picture tomorrow but the camo shirt is like nothing I've ever seen. I'm all
JdbNh.gif

reydogg23

Reaction score
Are the shirts from the old site still available? Mostly wondering about the AD Japanese Oxford.

sleu

Reaction score
I think it'd be nice to have the materials listed for each shirt somewhere since there seems to be a variety of materials in each shirt.

runningfrog

Reaction score
got my camo chambray in the mail today. so sick, more exclusive than the navy seals. :slayer:

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For the new site, sort by fit and size would be nice. Perhaps even pop up with sizes available when you scroll over the image like epaulet's site does. Grey out options in the size drop down that aren't in stock. Currently you have to select the size before it lets you know it's out of stock. The scrolling pictures in that main banner on the front page should link to the products (although currently only the hooligan sweater is available of the ones shown). Perhaps switch position of the size chart and price/add to cart option. Otherwise, looks good :)

• Agree, if something is out of stock it should either be greyed out or should not show up as an option.
  • When it is out of stock it should show as "Out of Stock" rather than $0.00.
  • Link to sizing chart should be shown on each product page.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ just wait. I saw what's in the pipeline. Polka dots are coming

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
47b87b51-a3d6-a661.jpg

Unparalleled awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads